Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is the best statement I have seen on FGF concerning the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

This is the best statement I have seen on FGF concerning the

Sep 25, 2020, 7:58 AM

new Hen guarding the hen house...

"In that photo it looks more like regular farm chicken fleeing the stadium in terror then a badass Gamecock!

I’ll just keep my opinion to myself about the brown color until I see it in person. Because maybe in person it doesn’t look like it’s made out of milk chocolate."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL !!!

Sep 25, 2020, 8:15 AM

More lack of self-awareness. Is there REALLY any such thing as a badass Gamecock? It's like a unicorn or a leprechaun.

At the end of the day, it's just a chicken and likely someone's dinner.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: LOL !!!

Sep 25, 2020, 11:05 AM

Absolutely right! Hawks, fox, coyotes, bobcats, me. The only things my roosters menace are the hens. I think dirtpeckers actually model their behavior after their mascot.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shouldn't have ordered the "Made-in-China" version

Sep 25, 2020, 8:21 AM

off e-bay.

Re: Shouldn't have ordered the "Made-in-China" version

Sep 25, 2020, 8:52 AM

too much lead in that one

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is the best statement I have seen on FGF concerning the

Sep 25, 2020, 8:58 AM

That reminds me of a coot back in the 80's who thought it would be a good idea to get a souvenir when leaving WB after beating The Citadel on a last minute goal line stand. My brother was a cadet and a drunk coot grabbed the cap off the top of his head and took off running through the crowd. My brother chased him down and grabbed him by the back of his shirt and was about to knock him in the jaw when the terrified coot handed him back his cap and said he was sorry. Stupid coot got smart fast.

Sep 25, 2020, 11:30 AM

That reminds me of a coot back in the 80's who thought it would be a good idea to get a souvenir when leaving WB after beating The Citadel on a last minute goal line stand. My brother was a cadet and a drunk coot grabbed the cap off the top of his head and took off running through the crowd. My brother chased him down and grabbed him by the back of his shirt and was about to knock him in the jaw when the terrified coot handed him back his cap and said he was sorry. Stupid coot got smart fast.

That’s funny...
I’m pretty sure I was at the game with Gamecock family members....
It’s the only time I’ve been to a game there that didn’t involve Clemson.....

I was too young to restrain myself and remember openly laughing ...”y’all are gonna lose to the Citadel”...

Of course they didn’t (that time) and I was sorely disappointed...

Sep 25, 2020, 8:59 AM

The Impaled Chicken!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Exactly Roy..

Sep 25, 2020, 9:07 AM

and don’t tell them a paint job on that chicken plus a garnet colored throat would do wonders to spur (meant spice) it uP a bit.

Spurs UP!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2020, 12:08 AM [ in reply to Re: This is the best statement I have seen on FGF concerning the ]

I can't decide if it's a rotisserie chicken or beer can chicken. Both are delicious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2020, 9:33 AM

Like CU, I can't get past the oxymoron that is the last two words of the quote.

i've been around farms enough to know that roosters have

Sep 25, 2020, 11:20 AM

spurs and hens don't, fitting don't you think?

Re: i've been around farms enough to know that roosters have

Sep 26, 2020, 1:18 AM

My thoughts exactly, we have a farm with different types of show chickens, they scream “spurs up” spend 1 million and get no color or spurs.

Coots have to be the best State rivals ever, thank the Great God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob for blessing us so incredibly!????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic