Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is how this will playout.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 3,120

This is how this will playout.

Nov 21, 2017, 11:23 PM

We win out, AU wins out, OU wins out and OSU wins out. The B1G has a two loss winner and OSU was beaten by OU early in the season. The loss to OU eliminates OSU and the loss to Clemson eliminates AU.

The POC selects Clemson, OU, the B1G champ and probably Bama in that order because they played a better schedule than Wisconsin. It wasn't much better but enough to be the second one loss team without a conference championship title.

The POC chairman said they didn't 'talk,' about what happened last year but I call semantics on that. While they may not have verbalized I doubt they've forgotten the last two appearances by Bama and Clemson in the final and how close the final scores were.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So 2 loss (55pts by IOWA) Ohio St is getting in

Nov 21, 2017, 11:35 PM

over 1 loss Miami, 1 loss Wisc, and AUB that will have beaten UGA x2 and Bama in last 4 weeks?
I don't know what will happen, but I don't see OHSt being #4 in your scenario.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

If they are consistent with last year, WI should get in,

Nov 21, 2017, 11:54 PM

even if they lose to OhSt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 3,120
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic