Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is for AFDawg and coot trolls.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,377

This is for AFDawg and coot trolls.......

Apr 25, 2019, 3:55 PM

I’ve read comments about Dabo and Kirby’s recruiting tactics and how they run their programs. Let me enlighten you......

Dabo did NOT start out signing 5 stars everywhere. Want proof? Look at Rivals own database.....it’s there, you’re welcome.

It’s taken Dabo and crew 10 years to sign the kind of classes he’s now getting. Kirby came out of the box signing 5 stars.....with what history to speak of or sale around???

Dabo started out with a minimal salary (800k I believe) to prove himself and he’s done just that.

I personally know players that are now in the NFL by way of Clemson. Meeting and getting to know them and they’re family while they were in high school. They are the reasons my kids and wife are now HUGE Tiger fans. All said the same thing, Clemson’s staff was always above board and they were promised nothing. First they were told they would HAVE to go to class and then earn PT in practice.

Their lifestyles and transportation never changed.

I look at ugay and they started signing #1 recruiting classes almost from the beginning. Before Kirby had proven squat.

Oh yea, I’m a travel coach also. I actually DO know what goes on behind the scenes......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thank you for setting the record straight

Apr 25, 2019, 3:58 PM

Now that the coot and dawg trolls know the truth they will quit trolling. They will just agree that we are awesome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,377
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic