Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is a great chance to separate.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,062

This is a great chance to separate.

Aug 13, 2020, 8:02 PM

Creating a super conference/NFL for college football is happening. And once it happens, the traditionalists will conform. A top league with relegation/promotion system like European soccer would do wonders for the sport.

Are conferences fun? Yeah. And traditional matchups are fun. Those will be kept. Just imagine our Regular season schedule including USC, Texas, Penn St., Bama, Michigan etc.

In the league the bottom 3 will get demoted to the “group of 5” league we’ll cal it, while the top 3 in the lesser tier get promoted. Creates meaningful football and hope for lesser programs all around, while eliminating the failing programs.

I know it sounds crazy, but man would that be fun. And it’s very likely something similar happens in the distant future.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is a great chance to separate.

Aug 13, 2020, 8:55 PM

You banking on the NFL continuing?
If what I think is going to happen ,happens,fans will leave by the droves,ticket sales will plummet,along with television contracts and there goes your NFL.
Teams,Owners,and even players are being forced to be "politically correct"and they have just started training camps.
Watch the pregame ceremonies week 1.See how many players knell, and how many stand.And that's just for the National Anthem.I hear they are going to have a "Black Anthem" as well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,062
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic