Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This article leads me to believe Slurrier is close to gone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 92
| visibility 1

This article leads me to believe Slurrier is close to gone

Jul 26, 2014, 8:28 PM

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/jul/25/gamecocks-close-being-title-team/

He just wants to be the all time winningest coach in USuCk history. With a lackluster year this coming season, I'm sure he'll be looking for a nice place to get old and slurred. Shamecock fans are going to be heartbroken...the mass exodus will begin.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The one goal that Spurrier said he wanted to achieve

Jul 26, 2014, 8:58 PM

from the beginning was the SEC title.

He'll remain until one of two things happens: he wins that title or he realizes that his chances are slim next to none. Regardless, he has well established himself in Gamecock lore, perhaps, rightfully so.

Few of us who have followed him throughout his career doubted his abilities. We may not like the man, but any football aficionado, despite school loyalty, has to acknowledge his mastery of the game.

What we have to do this year is outmaster him...a tall order that I trust Dabo and Co. will fill.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: May be mastery but also could be perfect timing with

Jul 26, 2014, 9:49 PM

the rest of the SEC East being down. It has certainly helped that Tennessee, Florida and Georgia have been down while he has been at USuC.

Agreed. There is, however, another element in addition to

Jul 26, 2014, 11:11 PM

his abilities: luck.

Great leaders will often reference Old Lady Luck, and Steve Spurrier has certainly had his share...whether by his own creation or by happenstance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: May be mastery but also could be perfect timing with

Jul 27, 2014, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Re: May be mastery but also could be perfect timing with ]

It has also helped having a little brother like us to torment!

LOL...Maybe at least to some. However, at my age I don't

Jul 27, 2014, 1:13 PM

really consider myself to have ever been tormented by another person.

While I have great admiration and respect for Steve Spurrier's talents and accomplishments, I find him more bemusing than anything else as a character, rather harmless if you will.

In fact I have been well-acquainted with the complete history of both football programs for longer than most folks on TigerNet have been alive, and I can assure you that any "little brother" syndrome has been more prevalent in the Columbia area (where I've lived for over 40 years) than in Clemson...unless one prefers to regard history as having been around for only the past five years.

Steve Spurrier himself has acknowledged that.

Amen HARTINs..and correct! Clemson has been their thorn!!!

Jul 27, 2014, 9:29 PM

GoTiGERS1

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does anyone think the reason the SEC East is "down" is

Jul 27, 2014, 10:05 PM [ in reply to Re: May be mastery but also could be perfect timing with ]

BECAUSE SC and CLEMSON are up? SOS and Dabo have been getting and keeping great recruits here in SC, many of these type players went elsewhere in the past.

Give both coaches/programs the proper credit, it isn't luck.

Nah, southeast is loaded with talent

Jul 27, 2014, 10:58 PM

And ACC and SEC both recruit far and wide.

Dang Hartins, that makes too much cents ;-)

Jul 27, 2014, 10:09 PM [ in reply to The one goal that Spurrier said he wanted to achieve ]

be ready to be called a coot if you keep this up :-D

Re: This article leads me to believe Slurrier is close to gone

Jul 26, 2014, 8:58 PM

Carolina has the most letterman returning in the country. Probably why they're preseason top 10 again.

Of course, what you're missing

Jul 26, 2014, 9:04 PM

Is they don't return:

#1 QB
#1 WR
#1 DE
#2 DE
#1 DT
#1 DB
#2 DB

Would you give them the SEC title if it guaranteed

Jul 26, 2014, 9:01 PM

that Spur would leave THIS year?

I wouldn't.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have been generous at times in my life, as have most

Jul 26, 2014, 11:13 PM

of us.

But not that cotton-picking generous! lol

What if they won the SEC, lost to us in a close game

Jul 27, 2014, 7:54 PM

Lost in the first round of the playoffs, and the Spur retired?

Would you go for that?

I think I would still be out...can't have them winning an SEC title!

Jul 26, 2014, 9:05 PM

He ain't leaving this year. But, it won't be long now. An SEC Championship, and he's done. No, SEC Championship and he's got some thinking to do. My guess: He's never going to win it at the U. of South Carolina.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You tell 'em Lee Corso!***

Jul 26, 2014, 9:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Lackluster???

Jul 26, 2014, 9:29 PM

Hell most sites project them top 3 in SEC.... thats SEC not just SEC east

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2014, 9:42 PM

Wishful thinking......things certainly have changed from when everyone was chanting...."We want Spurrier" a few years ago....

Spurrier didn't seem to in any hurry to go anywhere at the media days and ESPN interviews...he does like to constantly quip about outlasting many former coaches who were predicting his imminent departure....I suspect that he has a couple of more of those coaches in mind who fans are always predicting he is done at SC for every reason....

LOL. "Wishful thinking"

Jul 26, 2014, 11:28 PM

It took Sack 5 seasons to accomplish anything at all and after 9 seasons his pinnacle accomplishment is beating Clemson. That's a nice accomplishment especially in light of losing to us most of your life, but geez, are you really paying him all that money just to beat Clemson and go to obscure bowl games against lower tier Big 10 teams?

Congrats on that, but you need to come to grips that the rookie head coach, Dabo Swinney, has accomplished as much or more in 5 seasons than your coach has during his entire tenure at uSC. And do you think the Clemson program is growing or remaining stagnant? Of course it's growing. In my opinion, your program has already maxed out, and will see some decline starting this season. What do you think?

Where in the world are you getting that, "we want Spurrier" nonsense?? Most Clemson folks don't give a crap about Ole Ball Sack. His act is a joke. He's a jacka$$ that most all coots despised prior to him beating Clemson, and the vast majority of Clemson folks are about to sell our souls for some wins against a rival.

You remember when he was hired he said he wasn't going to worry about Clemson - that he was more concerned with SEC championships? How's that working out for you? 10 years later all he does is talk about Clemson. It's his biggest achievement. "5-bomb" LOL.

Face it - He's done as much as he's going to do, and he will begin to lose interest, starting this year. Mark it down. And the worst thing of it all is he doesn't care about uSC, at all. He's in it only for himself. I wouldn't want a guy like that, ever. You think Sack Jr. will actually give a rat's a$$ about your school when he takes over?

Re: LOL. "Wishful thinking"

Jul 27, 2014, 8:16 AM

Can't decide whether you are just sadly misinformed or trying to talk yourself into believing your own garbage. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and go with misinformed. So here's something to help you be better informed.

Biggest accomplishment is not beating Clemson 5 in a row. Has three consecutive 11 win seasons, best home winning streak in country, legitimate SEC east leader ( give me a break with the SEC East is down junk, won't work forever) highest GPA and graduation rates, and I could go on

Dabo has accomplished "much more"? Nobody in the country believes that's. Certainly Dabo has done a nice job, but he won one ACC championship in what everyone recognizes was a weak conference and then got massacred in the Orange Bowl. And you lost to us. As far as the BSC appearances, you know you were there by default. And oh yes, yiu list to us. You say Dabo has accomplished a lot more, really?

And don't bring up the "paying him all that money " junk when you look at your coaches salaries. Pretty silly.

And let's talk about Clemson folks not giving a crap about the HBC; didn't you just spend a bunch of your time writing about him? Hmmm.

Finally, let's get to the only cares about himself comment. He has given over 1 million dollars to USC; how much as Dabo given? He has raised millions more for local charities, primarily the American Cancer Society.

Did USC fans hate him before he got here? Sure, he beat the dog out of us. But he took over a program mired in mediocrity for decades and has, as the press likes to say, changed the culture. He has won over the fan base, has the respect of all the other coaches in the country, and
built a sustainable program so when he does retire, it will continue.

Losing interest, starting this year, you want us to Mark it down? Okay, let's do that. Make sure you are ready to post in early December and you tell me how much interest he has lost. Let's see if you have the integrity to admit you were wrong.

Don't mind a good discussion on football, but posts like this need a little correcting.

As Bill Engval would say, "here's your sign".

are you really trying to tell me the sec east is not down ?

Jul 27, 2014, 8:36 AM

utenn and uf are mere shells of the programs that they once were, and ugay is, well ugay - always one of the biggest disappointments of the cfb year,from being top-10 pre-season (annually) to barely finishing in the top-25, if they make it. mizzou has always (and haven't even gotten a full recruiting cycle of kids with sec speed,yet)been hit or miss (never a consistent contender) and then you have vandy and kentucky.are you really going to sit there and tell everybody that the sec east is not down ? REALLY ???

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: are you really trying to tell me the sec east is not down ?

Jul 27, 2014, 8:59 AM

Nah, my point is that you can't crow on one hand that beating Georgia is a major milestone for you but then use the argument that they are "down" to knock our program.

Tennessee clearly was a dumpster fire and Florida certainly fell off the map for a couple of years. No disagreement here.

Re: are you really trying to tell me the sec east is not down ?

Jul 27, 2014, 9:10 AM

Anyone that defends a shatheel like Steve Spurrier is either lying to save face or clearly using bad personal judgement.
That dude is an arrogant , smirking , self-promoting and self-interested jerk.
Yes he is a great football coach. Beyond that , how could someone find him admirable or praise worthy ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Gotta weigh in here...

Jul 27, 2014, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL. "Wishful thinking" ]

Three 11 win seasons: true, but I didn't see Alabama or Texas A&M on your schedule and you've played Auburn and LSU both once and lost. The only good SEC team you beat lat year was Mizzou and you were lucky. You lost to a hobbled UGA. You managed to dodge the cream of your conference and catch Florida and Tennesee on down years. In 2012 a good Fla team beat you to death. Don't oversell the 11 win thing... Anyone with three ounces of sense knows you have benefitted from your schedule draw the last few years and can see that when you have played any good teams not named Clemson, you usually lose.

Next... Grades and grad rates. Really? Do you want to go there? With us? Clemson is ranked ahead of Carolina in every publication that ranks colleges. You did hit 980 APR last year and I do think that is great. We should graduate these kids. Clemson's APR has been at 980 or better last four years and has never been lower than 940.

Trashing our BCS win? "Default"? Please. We had two losses to the eventual Natl Champ and y'all. Both top five teams. BCS? A) we got there. B) we won against a favored big name opponent. Again... Please.

Let's be honest... If you played FSU like we did... doubt you are looking at 11 wins.

As far as Spurrier goes, he had a long history of getting in his rivals head. Ask Georgia. Spurrier is the reason you have won five in a row. Enjoy it... It won't last forever. It is about time South Carolina made the rivalry interesting. That only took a hundred years.

Finally... On Dabo... Be careful there. He has proven to be as fine a man that has ever toted a whistle. Charity? Giving? In spades and every chance he gets. When he is as rich as Spurrier, he may give that much. Spurrier's net worth is way ahead for now.

My congrats to the Cawks for five years of wins over us and three pretty good years of football. Enjoy them. Nothing lasts forever. When you have about 100 years of dominance over a rival like we had until 2009, you will see what I mean.

I am a bitter and angry man.

Re: Gotta weigh in here...

Jul 27, 2014, 9:25 AM

Good dialogue, you make some good points.

With regards to paragraph one, we beat you, UGA was not hobbled against us, they were down 4 players against you. And you lose credibility when you say we didn't beat any good teams "not named Clemson."

And yes, I want I go to grades. Clemson has the luxury of taking a limited number of students; USC must fulfill its mission, as the legislature has said, to offer an education to every SC student. That's what happens when you are a state school and I am fine with that. My statement was that he had improved our TEAMS GPA dramatically and he has. Not taking anything away form Clemson, but you cannot argue facts.

You got the the BCS bowl by conference affiliation and got humiliated in game one. Yes, by default.

Absolutely no disagreement in FSU, We don't win that game either.

Regarding Dabo, did not say he wasn't a fine man. But the OPs comments on Spurrier with both inaccurate and unfair. He said Spurrier don't care about anything other than himself, that's is bunk. Net worth has nothing to do with it.

No question last 5 years have been great, which is incidentally my point. But here is where we separate. You guys think when Spurrier leaves it is over. It is not. The dynamics have changed. We certainly won't continue the streak forever, we may even lose this year. But the domination is a thing of the past and Clemson hates to admit it. Our program has grown past yours, Spurrier has built a strong foundation, our facilities are excellent and getting better each year. Chalk it up to Spurrier, chalk it up to money, doesn't mater. The tide has changed. You can live in the last 100 years if you like, but that's not going to help the future.

Jul 27, 2014, 9:34 AM

Coot you have no idea what is going to happen when Otis departs. Saying so only makes you sound desperate , but given the historical psyche of your fanbase ...its accepted .
The "culture" of Sakerlina football is what it was in 1925 , in 1950 , in 1975 , in 1995 and now. You have had a nice little run under Spurrts , but to maintain that it will continue in its current sheep-in-wolfs clothing status is just not being realistic.
The state of SC is Clemson. Your team is in a sub-conference with UF , UT and GA . That alone means that a sustained run is not likely , and in fact would be nearly miraculous in any form.
You and the rest of Cooterton like to talk big and believe the hype since 2009 , but face facts dude ...it is a mirage.
Great 5 years though ...really well done for CFB have-nots like the Gooncocks.
Changed the culture ...that is funny .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 27, 2014, 9:37 AM

Plant a few palm trees and win a few games against Clemson and people lose their perspective.
Try to stay positive and all that , but lets not go overboard.
Culture change . lol

DB23

Dynamics and culture have changed?

Jul 27, 2014, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Gotta weigh in here... ]

You actually make some good, reasonable points about Carolina's success on and off of the field, but that last paragraph is where you lost it in the turn.

You have three really good years in over 100 years of football, some updated facilities and you think all is forgotten?

Here are a few names:
Notre Dame
Texas
Michigan
Tennessee
Miami

I could name more but you get the picture. These teams have world class facilities and decades if not a century of success. They have Natl Championships, Conference Championships and benefit from large national followings and highly recognizable brands... and they are down. Way down.

College Football is about coaches and systems. You have a good one now, but when he leaves, who will take his place? The coaches you will want will already have better jobs and the coaches you can get will be a crapshoot. Will they end up being a guy that can win in that conference or will they be Mike Shula or Ron Zook.

Enjoy this... But understand you are still South Carolina. You are going into this year with more returning lettermen than anyone else. You also won't be getting the daily media pimping you have been getting because you don't have Clowney anymore. I doubt anyone other than hardcore fans can name a single player on your team.

You are right to a degree... Carolina isn't a joke anymore, but elite, culture changing SEC powerhouse? No. Check back in about 20 years.

I am a bitter and angry man.

One small quibble

Jul 27, 2014, 12:29 PM

Naming Miami in the list of traditional programs that are down is a joke. Yes, Miami does have a solid national fan following, but they often can't even HALF fill Joe Robbie or whatever it's called these days. And their facilities are awful and part of their problem as a program... a broke program.

Otherwise though I mainly agree. South Carolina has had a few good years. But when Spurrier leaves (probably in about 2-3 years), it's going to be very hard for that program to remain anything close to resembling the product they have put on the field the last 3 seasons.

come see to the hoki hier whose athletic program boasts

Jul 27, 2014, 12:33 PM

a national championship in bass fishing talk about daU?

haha, that's rich.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: come see to the hoki hier whose athletic program boasts

Jul 27, 2014, 12:56 PM

Was the big east down that year in bass fishing. Sounds like they were down that year in bass fishing.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

maybe, temple had a hard 'nuff time fieldin da foosball team

Jul 27, 2014, 1:11 PM

ooops...

Temple Shocks No. 14 Virginia Tech

http://articles.latimes.com/1998/oct/18/sports/sp-33884

that one left a mark.

go owls!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was 16 years ago for one

Jul 27, 2014, 1:16 PM

But frankly, I never claimed VT was a powerhouse football program (I didn't even reference VT in my post). That said, the FACT (getting back to, ya know, the actual conversation at hand) is that Miami is down and probably never coming back. Not to mention that while they did have a very good 15 or so year run followed by another good three year run from 00-02, they are nowhere near the level of any of the other programs that were listed.

it was 16 years ago, but it fell in line with what the coot

Jul 27, 2014, 1:42 PM

offered. the coot's married to a hoki hier btw.

miami isn't coming back? they just built a multi-million dollar facility and have a president intent on the reinvigoration of the program(s).

just for kicks, rivals rankings

2011 36th [randy out, golden in, nevin shapiro hits]
2012 9th
2013 20th
2014 12th
2015 12th

nevin shapiro & 3 years of an nc2a investigation got them those national classes. miami's just beginning to escape the effects of those & the program randy mired deeper in the muck.

they're doing things right, they have a great offering & a ton of history, there are no guarantees, but golden is top notch and that's far from "never coming back".

i think you should worry about that dumpster fire in lame stadium before pounding nails in daU's coffin...

Just stay calm and act natural VTFan. He is more scared

Jul 27, 2014, 1:47 PM

Of you than you are of him.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

i <3 hoki fans, they're so cute when they get their wind up.

Jul 27, 2014, 1:53 PM

;)

Miami is playing catch up still

Jul 27, 2014, 1:58 PM [ in reply to it was 16 years ago, but it fell in line with what the coot ]

Yes, they have put some money into facilities recently. But they're still behind the 8-ball. And IMO, Golden is a good coach, but not a great coach. Recruiting has been pretty good. But this isn't the first time that recruiting has been going well for Miami, only for them to put together 7-9 win seasons with that talent.

Yes, I'm aware that VT is also not doing well right now. I am optimistic that we'll see solid improvement this year on the way to being back as one of the best ACC programs in 2015 and 2016.

PS: For what it's worth, the year VT lost to Temple, we DID beat Clemson, at Clemson by 37. But neither game is remotely relevant to today. I'm not here to bash Clemson, quite the opposite actually. You guys had a great season last year. And the streak S-Car has over you guys won't last much longer. Once Spurrier goes, it's going to be difficult for South Carolina to continue the success they have had.

You guys have gotten us the last couple years, kudos for that. Hopefully we can meet in Charlotte again soon.

sure, they're playing catch up after making a terrible, feel

Jul 27, 2014, 3:48 PM

good hire in larry coker and instead of trying to 'catch up' the right way, the "natives" got greedy. golden will do it right & if he doesn't, they'll go get someone that will.

...but playing catch up is a world of difference from "never coming back".

miami's not the only program to wander in the desert for a while... but it's only been 13 years since the 2001 title. my goodness, vpi won their first bowl game in '86, miami won their first orange bowl in '46, 20 years after they started their program.

miami will be back.

I'll believe it when I see it

Jul 27, 2014, 4:16 PM

And yes, there are a number of high level programs that experience long periods of downtime if you will. But Miami is a bit of a different situation.

They have almost NO fan support. For their opener, they had a REPORTED attendance of just over 50,000. That's pathetic for an opener, even if it is only against FAU. They played in front of fewer than 50,000 in Sun Life Stadium 4 times. And again, these are REPORTED numbers. From pictures of the stadium (which I'll admit can be misleading), it could be argued that the stadium is often less than half full. The fact that Sun Life Stadium is over a half hour from the University of Miami sure doesn't help. The only other big time program with such a long term arrangement is UCLA (USC and Pitt also play in pro stadiums, but the stadiums are much closer to campus).

Yes, Coker wasn't a very good hire and the program slowly slipped under him. It appeared Shannon stabilized it briefly, but then the descent continued. But Miami recruiting well is not a new thing. In fact, the class of 2006 was ranked #5 by Rivals. From 2005-2010, they were consistently bringing in top 20 classes. They've had talent. But probably talent that wasn't as good as it was hyped up to be.

They can be a good program. I just don't see them getting back to long-term powerhouse status. You'll notice I said long-term though. But I don't see Golden as the guy to make them a short-term power either.

and? you seem a little caught up in the lame stadium

Jul 27, 2014, 4:33 PM

offering in the middle of bfe christiansburg/blacksburg where it snows & rains & you have keys & enter the sandman. miami is in a world all its own, in the middle of royal palms on a beautiful campus in sunny coral gables, florida. would an on campus stadium be nice? maybe. would a refurbished OB have been better? maybe. miami hasn't changed; location, location, location...

daU is daU. will they win 5 national titles in 18 years again? probably not, too much at play now for that. will they be a top 20 program with opps at the playoffs down the road. a lot more chance of that than vpi so if daU is "never coming back", enjoy your never was status.

miami pisses on a top 20 recruiting class in south florida alone. i think yours is more wishful thinking than thinking this through, but i understand. it's vpi.

at minimum you've softened your stance on "never" which is a start.

But but but... Logan Thomas was tall!

Jul 27, 2014, 4:37 PM

And Jacory Harris was awesome too!

whoa... ok ok ok, down bry or i'm getting otto on the phone

Jul 27, 2014, 4:38 PM

and nobody's got time for that.

Speaking of Cuse...

Jul 27, 2014, 4:43 PM

Saw where several of them are calling for the upset in Death Valley. I was thinking...WOW! We beat em up bad last year in that lame dome and they feel they can come down here and beat us. Just wow....

Smh

i'm calling it too... go orange!

Jul 27, 2014, 4:45 PM

[call could change at any time before kick off]

I didn't soften my stance

Jul 27, 2014, 4:57 PM [ in reply to and? you seem a little caught up in the lame stadium ]

I simply clarified my stance. They're not going to go on a 5 national title in 18 year run again. I'm not going to say they'll NEVER win a NC though. Anything can happen in a given season (especially when we're talking over the very long term).

I also don't understand why you continue to bring VT up despite the fact that I haven't even brought up VT up vs Miami. Because guess what... I understand that VT has probably seen its best football days. And I think 10 years from now, our fans will come to appreciate more just how hard it was to accomplish what Beamer accomplished.

Over the next 20 years, I see VT, Miami, UNC, and GT kinda taking turns as king of the hill in the division. Maybe UVA will turn around eventually and get back to what they were in the early 80s and through the 90s, but they have very little tradition before the George Welsh days. Duke is Duke and will be back to the bottom half of the division before long. And Pitt IMO will be a mid-level division program. The ACC's best long term programs IMO are in the Atlantic.

and i care if you didn't bring up vpi? i did. if you don't

Jul 27, 2014, 5:20 PM

want to discuss it, so be it, but continually telling me what i already know isn't going to change it. i was using a program i think you'd know something about as a baseline for daU and ?ing what the heck in gawd's name you were trying to say about miami being "down and never coming back"... ridiculous, honestly.

well anyway, back to daU, you originally said miami was "down and never coming back". NOW you're saying you're not going to say "they'll NEVER win a NC though..." holy crap, if winning a national title isn't coming back why the heck are we here?

alrighty then, so GOOD, NOW miami's not going to win 5 natty's in 18 years, they just might win only one, but i can't call that clarity, i'll call that changing/correcting which would be softening with the direction you took.

the coastal will run thru miami, hopefully vpi, gt, unc, uva put their best football feet forward and provide consistently "good" football programs.

i hate vpi, i hate conference, but reasonably it will be good for the whole when negotiating more money.

I dno't think you understand what "Back" is

Jul 27, 2014, 5:59 PM

Back isn't one isolated national championship. Back would be winning multiple national championships in an isolated time frame. They don't have win 5 out of 18 years to be "back".

But if they win one random national championship, that means that they had one really good year. GT won a national championship in 1990. However, two years before that national title they had a losing record (3-8) and two years after they had another losing record (5-6). Heck, even the year before, they were only 7-4 and the year after they were only 8-5.

Miami is a program that will never be "back" to what they were known as. Sure, they may be a good program. But they'll never get back in the same conversations as Alabama, Ohio State, etc. But I don't dismiss that they COULD win a national championship (VERY unlikely) in some random year because to dismiss that possibility for any major program would be kinda silly. One could say the same for three or four dozen other schools.

when you're on top, fall then reach the pinnacle again, that

Jul 27, 2014, 6:23 PM

is back; heck, the headlines will even say, "daU's back!". you said they were "down and NEVER coming back." you're now suggesting some miraculous, gawd sent epiphany that back has to include 5 national championships in 18 years? wow, careful on that limb.

i'm sorry, i can't take that seriously, it's such an amazing reach. you've convinced me that you weren't sure what you were saying which is fine, but when called to task, you either don't have the conviction of your own words or you can't simply say you overstated or yeah, that was too strongly worded.

you softened, it's ok, i don't think that's a hanging offence. and no, 48 teams aren't daU or have the resume daU has, that's ridiculous. most of those have never been; so they can't go back.

it's getting more absurd with each time you rework it.

Do you even jingle keys bro? lol

Jul 27, 2014, 6:27 PM

No woo hooer. Hth

sometimes i jingle for the holidays...***

Jul 27, 2014, 6:35 PM

Nope. I know what I was saying

Jul 27, 2014, 8:30 PM [ in reply to when you're on top, fall then reach the pinnacle again, that ]

I just think it's kinda silly to say ABSOLUTELY that a team cannot win a national title.

Read carefully: Miami will never be back as a long term power house again. The key words are "long term". I used these words a few different times to explain my position.

Any team can have a random great year though. But Miami will never again be listed with the Alabamas and Ohio States.

Then again, you probably didn't read my original post, since you spent more time talking about Temple than Miami... or Clemson.. or South Carolina.

you read carefully, you said, "down and will NEVER be back.'

Jul 27, 2014, 9:06 PM

your premise has changed from "never back", but winning a national title is ok?, to win 5 national titles in 18 years[how many teams in the modern era have every done that?] to not being osu? or alabama[who is right now?]. how many more times you want to change it?

my whole point has been you gaffed & have been trying to soften that horse poop statement from the get go AND here you go again. you continue to weaken it each time you rework it or redefine "NEVER be back".

dear lowered man, tejas has won one national championship in 40+ years and you don't even touch them?

NOW miami won't be osu? h3ll osu isn't osu, they have won ONE national title in 40+ years. ONE, h3ll, anyone can do that... right?

we're done; seriously, nice chatting, but i can't chase this any longer. i'm going to find a coot to have a legitimate conversation... looking at you confessed coot[can you believe i just gave you props and said you're legitimate?]

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy!

Jul 27, 2014, 9:16 PM

Good timing, I was just out of popcorn.

sweet and sorry to tell you, but unless scar wins 5 national

Jul 27, 2014, 9:40 PM

championships in football in 18 years or less then you ain't #### and hell, what's one national championship in football, everyone's doing it.

pffttttt... now, about that popcorn

You are doing great. Stay on your right side. Show the jab

Jul 27, 2014, 9:50 PM

and keep em guessing. The hook is open if you time it.

Butter and extra salt, 2nd bowl is ready.

Now get back in there.

not without the butt pat, i came for the dust off then the

Jul 27, 2014, 9:55 PM

butt pat.

waiting...

wouldn't feel right. Coot and all. bob and LBU seemed right.

Jul 27, 2014, 10:09 PM

photo CEE552ED-80AE-4830-A576-92ABD77C8433_zpskf6wb5f0.jpg

Re: wouldn't feel right. Coot and all. bob and LBU seemed right.

Jul 27, 2014, 10:13 PM

So Bob is the short one?

TIA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm pretty sure he prefers "less tall", hth. *****

Jul 27, 2014, 10:22 PM

whoa, did i miss a meet when we decided to care

Jul 27, 2014, 10:23 PM

what bob thought or even consider it?

looks like you mean bidness...***

Jul 27, 2014, 10:24 PM [ in reply to wouldn't feel right. Coot and all. bob and LBU seemed right. ]

Re: looks like you mean bidness...***

Jul 27, 2014, 10:30 PM

I'm here to help you any way I can. You believe that don't you Danny, that I'm here to help you any way I can?

i know you're here to help, but you were too busy fighting

Jul 27, 2014, 10:42 PM

for the willie. attention!

there's an officer of deck.

No, you just have a different definition of "back"

Jul 27, 2014, 9:20 PM [ in reply to you read carefully, you said, "down and will NEVER be back.' ]

apparently. If Miami goes 6-6 one year and wins the national the next... but two years later, goes 7-5 again, are they really back? If you said yes, then we have VERY different definitions of what "back" means.

lmao. NEVER be back and a national championship is NEVER...***

Jul 27, 2014, 9:41 PM

Re: Dynamics and culture have changed?

Jul 27, 2014, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Dynamics and culture have changed? ]

Didn't say all is forgotten, but I do think the future is very bright. Yiu jump to conclusions saying we won't get a good coach, did you think we'd get Spurrier?

I do agree with you statement about a system, and for the first time in its history, USC has a system. Facilities are better and more improvements coming. The Dodie is constantly mentioned as a huge recruiting advantage we have not previously had. Look at the recruiting rankings and the players we are getting we didn't get a few years ago. Entire classes of high school kids have grown up in SC without seeing Clemson beat USC. New coach will come into a very successful program, with terrific fan support, great facilities, strong player
leadership and a growing budget. And whose to say the next coach isn't on our staff already. Both Whammy and Elliott have head coaching ability.

You were don't fine until the ridiculous comment about anyone other than hardcore fans knowing the names of our players. Heck, half this forum knows them. Don't kid yourself about our future, or yours.

Jul 27, 2014, 9:55 PM

18 wheeler....I'm curious.....do you know why SOSjr is never mentioned as a replacement? Hangover from the Lou/Skip failed experiment or is jr just not even close to being up to the task?

Jul 27, 2014, 10:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Dynamics and culture have changed? ]

Please roll Whammy out to speak to the national media.

Are you happy with losing 24-33% of your 2014 recruits?

You better hope it is the exception and not the rule going forward.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

The dynamics have changed?

Jul 27, 2014, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Gotta weigh in here... ]

This just sounds like a lot of well wishing. If deciding on whether a program would remain a power house after some successful seasons was that easy, I would have said Clemson would have won 1 or 2 more national titles after 81. You see, it isn't that easy to foresee the future. You're just simply WISHING your success will continue...can't pass that off as fact.

Jul 27, 2014, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Gotta weigh in here... ]

The dirtpeckers have been on probation the whole time he has been coach. Gee, I wonder if that has anything to do with the best 3 years in your history?

Failure to monitor for S. Carolina

COLUMBIA, S.C. -- The NCAA has ruled that South Carolina failed to monitor its athletic program that resulted in various rules violations and has accepted the school's proposed sanctions to cut six football scholarships and slash its official recruiting visits by more than half in the coming year.

There were no forfeiture of games or bowl ban attached to the penalties, which stemmed from athletes receiving $59,000 in impermissible benefits. The NCAA said South Carolina's cooperation went "beyond standard expectations."

NCAA committee on infractions chairman Britton Banowsky said it was obvious early on that South Carolina wanted to get at the truth and in some instances did more than was required during the enforcement process.

Scholarships for coach Steve Spurrier's football program will be reduced by three in each of the next two years, while official recruiting visits will be cut from 56 to 30 in 2012-2013.
"They took the interview process and discovery process to a higher level," Banowsky said.

The school also will pay a fine of $18,500. The football team will lose three of its 85 scholarships in both the 2013 and 2014 seasons. It also will cut official visits for football recruiting to 30 from 56 during the 20012-13 academic year.

The NCAA's final report revised up the total of impermissible benefits by $4,000 to $59,000.

South Carolina was placed on probation for three years, ending April 26, 2015.

South Carolina athletic director Eric Hyman pledged from the start his department would cooperate fully with the NCAA

"The university regrets the past actions and decisions by individuals that resulted in violations of NCAA legislation," Hyman said in a statement released after the NCAA ruling. "We are pleased, however, that the Committee on Infractions found the corrective actions we have taken and the penalties we have self-imposed reflect the university's commitment to full compliance with NCAA rules."

The case involved athletes staying at a local hotel near campus at a reduced rate and its connection to a mentoring group based in Delaware.

South Carolina president Harris Pastides said the university appreciated the NCAA's "thoughtful consideration of our case."

"While it is most unfortunate that we stumbled, we have certainly had a teachable moment from this experience which will strengthen our resolve to ensure that our athletics and our university operate in full compliance with NCAA legislation," Pastides said.

The NCAA found the Whitney Hotel charged a rate of $14.95 per athlete for two-bedroom suites. The NCAA said the rate should've been more than $57 per night for each athlete. One football player who spent more than year at the hotel, the NCAA said, received an extra benefit worth $19,280.

Former South Carolina compliance director Jennifer Stiles had said the hotel rate was comparable to other available off-campus housing. The NCAA called her assessment "flawed" in correspondence from 2010, and said the school should have compared the rate to the price for others who stayed at the Whitney long term.

"Had this good faith error in judgment not occurred, the university believes the violations in allegation one would have been minimized," South Carolina said in its NCAA response.

The NCAA also alleged that South Carolina received $8,000 in improper benefits from the Student Athlete Mentoring Foundation.

SAMF president Steve Gordon and treasurer Kevin Lahn were found to have paid for several unofficial visits by Gamecocks freshman receiver Damiere Byrd. Both Gordon and Lahn are South Carolina graduates

Byrd was suspended for South Carolina's first four games and had to pay back $2,700.

Lahn also paid for a $3,350 dinner cruise on nearby Lake Murray for several prospects that was also attended by track coach Curtis Frye and 16 members of his program.

Football coach Steve Spurrier was not named in the violations.

The NCAA committee said "at least four athletic department employees did not recognize the potential violations."

South Carolina said it would pay a fine of $18,500 for four athletes who competed in 2009 and 2010 while ineligible because of these violations.

The university has disassociated itself from three boosters; Gordon Lahn, and Whitney general manager Jamie Blevins.

Stiles was demoted and her salary cut by 15 percent. She is still employed in the compliance office.

Other penalties included suspending Frye from coaching his team during this weekend's Penn Relays, limiting official visits to 50 for the men's and women's track team and already completed recruiting bans for basketball assistant Michael Boynton and quarterbacks coach G.A. Mangus.

Boynton was part of former coach Darrin Horn's staff and was not retained by replacement Frank Martin.

The penalties could've been much more severe. Banowsky, commissioner of Conference USA, said South Carolina chose not to manage information and protect itself from NCAA investigators as other schools have done when faced with allegations of rule breaking.

"They wanted to ask all the hard questions of all the right people," Banowsky said. "Even went beyond what the NCAA staff was doing. We see that less likely than we see the other approach and the report reflects how pleased the committee was with their diligence."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hmm, this is interesting...

Jul 27, 2014, 1:50 PM

"Lahn also paid for a $3,350 dinner cruise on nearby Lake Murray for several prospects that was also attended by track coach Curtis Frye and 16 members of his program."

I heard from several guys at a nearby marina that Lattimore (while he as still playing) and a maybe a few others were seen on a house boat at a nearby marina... This makes me wonder...the rabbit hole probably goes deeper...

As dsgriff would say, "there's the door...don't let it hit

Jul 27, 2014, 8:01 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL. "Wishful thinking" ]

You in the buttocks.

The respect of all the other coaches in the country? You have zero credibility after that statement.

The ole "garnet" flavored kool-aid talking again. Never a

Jul 27, 2014, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL. "Wishful thinking" ]

major bowl, no SEC titles, 5th place rings. Yep, major accomplishments for the coots. But that was starting with "no" history, LOL.

Jul 27, 2014, 10:00 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL. "Wishful thinking" ]

You are correct...posts do need correcting.

Dabo has won a BCS game..doesn't matter if it was default or not, he won. He has won a conference championship. So you say your biggest accomplishment is not beating Clemon 5 in a row. Has it occurred to you that Dabo losing to the coots 5 in a row is not the worse thing that has happened?

That one million sos donated over a period of years is nothing more than a tax write-off. And speaking of Cancer societies, Dabo has given mucho money to it thru his foundation that he raised. SOS's donations to the Cancer society were through free speaking engagements. And let's not forget Dabo giving to Call Me Mister program or domestic violence shelters. Plus he is heavily involved in ClemsonLIFE program.

Believe it or not, sometimes it is not all the money that makes a man a man.

Jul 28, 2014, 12:25 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL. "Wishful thinking" ]

You should take an english class. I stopped reading your post after the 3rd line due to my inability to read your incoherent sentences.

Also, you're kidding yourself if you don't think beating Clemson 5 times is the pinnacle achievement. Winning 11 games in a row 3 times? That happens for other schools once or twice a decade. You still have no SEC Championship, no BCS Bowls, and no national titles to show for the "golden years."

Jul 28, 2014, 5:57 AM

All they got , BKendall...all they got. If Spurrier wants to go ahead and tell those dufuses that he can win them that SEC title that will be fine because it only means that they will be even more disappointed than ever.
I like how they believe that what they have coming back is a great team ....not really . They are a 4/5 loss team and I am thinking that starts with the streak at home ending against Kevin Sumlin's offense in the opener.

DB23

Well did you convince yourself? Now let's look at the facts.

Jul 28, 2014, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL. "Wishful thinking" ]

Can't decide whether you are just sadly misinformed or trying to talk yourself into believing your own garbage.

Nothing I've written was misinformation and certainly not garbage, and it's not matter of believing the objective and purely factual statements I made. You on the other hand..funny stuff at best.

Biggest accomplishment is not beating Clemson 5 in a row. Has three consecutive 11 win seasons, best home winning streak in country, legitimate SEC east leader (give me a break with the SEC East is down junk, won't work forever) highest GPA and graduation rates, and I could go on

11 wins is bigger than beating Clemson? Not even close.

Best home winning streak is better than beating Clemson? Not even close. Heck, who even knows about that except cockfans?

Legitimate SEC east leader? WHAT?? You won one division title in 22 years. What the crap are you talking about? Do you know what "leader" means?

And there is simply NO WAY POSSIBLE to deny the fact the SEC east sucks. The state of the UT and Florida programs alone make that irrefutably clear, and UGA is up and down as well. I guess you're going to say Vandy is a premiere program. LOL, and you mentioned something about being misinformed.

Highest academics? As compared to whom?..and are you really trying to say that's an accomplishment in the same universe as beating Clemson?

You were high when you wrote this response, weren't you. C'mon, don't lie.

Dabo has accomplished "much more"? Nobody in the country believes that's.

First of all I said, "as much or more", and secondly, the FACTS of the matter back that up loud and clear. Sack has a slightly higher winning % after 9 seasons, but he hasn't reached the pinnacles that Dabo has. The ONLY things Dabo hasn't done is consistently beat uSC or win a national title. And by the way, have you polled the "entire country"? LOL.

"As far as the BCS appearances, you know you were there by default."

Wrong again, dream weaver. Clemson got into the BCS because they won enough games and had a high enough ranking. Instead of whining about that you should be more concerned with beating teams with only 2 wins against UK and uSC, like Tennessee, or beating a decimated Georgia team that Clemson was able to beat while they were much more fully staffed.

What was that you said about, "talk yourself into believing your own garbage"? What a riot.

And don't bring up the "paying him all that money " junk when you look at your coaches salaries. Pretty silly.

Sack makes more than Dabo, and Dabo is doing as much or more after 5 seasons as a head coach compared to Sack's quarter century. Again, are you paying him all that money to beat Clemson and win obscure bowl games against 2nd tier Big 10 teams nobody gives a rat's a$$ about? Let's be real here, okay? He came there to win SEC championships and that was HIS stated goal when he was hired. After 9 years, how's that working out for you? What about this year? Is this the year? ..Not even your self-made delusions can help you believe that, can they?

And let's talk about Clemson folks not giving a crap about the HBC; didn't you just spend a bunch of your time writing about him? Hmmm.

LOL! I spent 3 minutes typing about the fact he's an a$$ and hasn't accomplished more than a rookie head coach? I'm sorry, but can cite anything I said that makes you think I truly care about that slimy weasel? You're a funny dude, although the joke's on you.

Finally, let's get to the only cares about himself comment.

You packed a ton of funny comments in one short post, but trying to convince yourself that Sack isn't a self-centered egomaniac may be the funniest of all. "Believing your own garbage" you said. LOL. If I didn't already know better I would swear you were being sarcastic. But alas, you're really deluded.

"Did USC fans hate him before he got here? Sure, he beat the dog out of us.

Yeah, the fact that he's a self-centered egomaniac jacka$$ had nothing to do with it. Riiiight. LOL.

Why are you cockfans so deluded?

But he took over a program mired in mediocrity for decades and has, as the press likes to say, changed the culture.

He has won over the fan base

Yeah, because he's won games against Clemson. That's without a doubt the vast majority of what's he done. You guys were starting towards running him off when Dabo beat his rearend in 2008, and if he doesn't soon deliver on his stated goal of winning SEC championships, then you'll want to run him off again. And deep down you know full well you ain't gonna win diddly squat beyond what he's already done, and like I said you're setting yourself up for MAJOR disappointment if you think you're going to see 11 wins again this year. The decline starts in 2014, most likely on August 28th. It will be hilarious.

has the respect of all the other coaches in the country

Again with the delusions. Where do you get this stuff?

and built a sustainable program so when he does retire, it will continue.

Pure comedy man. Pure comedy. Maybe if the HGH S&C strength program is maintained and you hire another washing up legend with a few more years left in him, maybe then you'll finish in 5th place a couple more times. That would be awesome for uSC.

Losing interest, starting this year, you want us to Mark it down? Okay, let's do that.

Done.

Make sure you are ready to post in early December and you tell me how much interest he has lost.

Ok. Done.

Let's see if you have the integrity to admit you were wrong.

Ok, no problem. I'm here win or lose. We both know it's losers like you who vanish when the going gets tough, which it will. Will YOU have the integrity? My bets on NO.

Don't mind a good discussion on football, but posts like this need a little correcting.

Your post history has zero "good discussion" on anything. You corrected NOTHING, you made a bunch of imagined and nonfactual statements, and you spoke about being misinformed and trying to convince myself of stuff that's not there while you did nothing but exactly that.

Comedy gold, dude. Nice work.

I don't want him gone.

Jul 27, 2014, 9:12 AM

I want that loud mouth, overbearing, egodriven sonofamotherlessgoat around so Dabo can shove five games in a row up his old driedoutazz with a redhot, 63-17 poker!

I want him around until he's driven USuCk back into the anus of NCAA football where he found them.

Good morrrrrnnnning Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't want him gone.

Jul 27, 2014, 1:05 PM

> I want that loud mouth, overbearing, egodriven
> sonofamotherlessgoat around so Dabo can shove five
> games in a row up his old driedoutazz with a redhot,
> 63-17 poker!
>
> I want him around until he's driven USuCk back into
> the anus of NCAA football where he found them.
>
> Good morrrrrnnnning Clemson!!!

Sometimes, Clemson people say the strangest things.

Misspelled truest***

Jul 27, 2014, 8:03 PM

Jul 27, 2014, 9:38 AM

I really dont want him to leave on a 5-1 or 6-0 streak against Clemson. I want a few more shots at him. He is 6-3 against Clemson, lets get him down to .500... start a new streak. Our team is there to do it. Just have to perform.

Jul 27, 2014, 9:55 AM

You know Spur will bail before Clemson gets the advantage back. He benefited from a sluggish sec east and us going through coaching transition which got them a lot of Rock Hill guys that otherwise would've been Tigers.

He's an opportunist, so when he sees the right opportunity to get out he will retire. Gamecocks will hire Jesse Palmer or someone similar.

But the "#### n fire" offense lives forever! More like the "tuck n run" aka Connor Shaw offense. Good luck in 2014.

This article leads me to believe he'll stay 5 more years

Jul 27, 2014, 12:54 PM

If it's "all about himself" then this record is a big deal. Article was written before last season so I guess he needs another 26 SEC wins to pass Bear Bryant. He can very realistically do that in 5 years, especially if SEC goes to 9 game schedule as expected.
http://m.thetandd.com/sports/s_carolina/spurrier-chasing-bear-bryant-for-most-ever-sec-victories/article_f0c53c96-7b1b-11e3-a4f7-0019bb2963f4.html?mobile_touch=true

He's already the winningest coach in coot history - we made

Jul 27, 2014, 1:54 PM

sure of that 2 years ago when we gave him and clowney noteworthy records on our home field! W a freakin backup qb! I hope he leaves soon, but we'll have to win a few in a row to have the last laugh. One ain't gonna do it IMO

You mean to tell me that history will become relevant

Jul 27, 2014, 2:03 PM

once again when the coots lose in the Valley this year? Lol, they make themselves look pathetic...they don't need help from us...

You said in the OP that he WANTS to be winningest coot

Jul 27, 2014, 2:14 PM

coach. Just pointing out that it already has happened. Not trying to argue. He got that distinction in DV in '12. Something I didn't think we'd let happen that fateful night

My response was to this comment..

Jul 27, 2014, 2:41 PM

"we'll have to win a few in a row to have the last laugh. One ain't gonna do it IMO"

That sounds like a coot trying to prepare for a loss...

And you sound like your feathers are getting easily ruffled...what's the deal?

My point is that, while I want, demand, and expect a

Jul 27, 2014, 4:59 PM

Tiger victory in November, achieving that will only stop the streak - not stop my hatred for 5 in a row or for Spurriers constant trash talk. I want to send him off with a losing record vs Clemson as coots coach. To do that we need a winning streak of our own

This makes much more sense...and I think we're headed

Jul 27, 2014, 5:35 PM

in the right direction to do just that. It won't be easy, but it seems the recruits are buying into what Dabo is selling, so are the fans and the coaching staff.

The culture around here has changed from the foundation up. It has reinvigorated our program and has brought a new level of expectation to Clemson. Best is the standard now. Regardless of what happens between USuCk and Clemson and how long of streak either school can create, I feel we're in good shape to make a run in the playoff soon. That alone will erase any soreness of a streak...

I guess a playoff run would ease the pain of the

Jul 27, 2014, 6:36 PM

streak, but I for one NEED any huge season to include a victory over the coots.

Noticed that Bama & Auburn have had some 6 & even 7 peats!

Jul 27, 2014, 9:33 PM

And, the Tide changes and it goes the other way..as it will with the cOOTs..soon I hope and expect in DV this year!

GoTiGs..git er done Men!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 27, 2014, 11:04 PM

If we beat them, it really doesn't matter as much to me, then we can just say we are better than the entire SEC since we beat the SEC champs!

Replies: 92
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic