Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank You everyone for your thoughts and prayers...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Thank You everyone for your thoughts and prayers...

Feb 19, 2020, 3:05 PM

Update on my Deep Vein Thrombosis. They said I will be on blood thinners the rest of my life as this is the second time for me. I got them after a hip replacement in 2008. They said all clots will be gone in 2 months from the time they started treating them. Warning for my TNET friends. The first time I got them my leg swelled up a lot and I went to ER. Now this 2nd time NO Swelling ever. I thought I had pulled a groin muscle and over the course of a couple days the pain moved downwards. I realized it was not a pulled muscle and went to ER and had a leg full of clots. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE NOT SURE OF GET TO THE ER! I never had any swelling, redness, heat or any signs of DVT. It was just a pain that moved slowly down my leg. Please my TNET Friends DO NOT EVER HESITATE TO GET CHECKED OUT IF SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT SURE OF. THIS COULD BE LIFE OR DEATH.

Message was edited by: The Doorman®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank You everyone for your thoughts and prayers...

Feb 19, 2020, 3:13 PM

Will continue to pray for you and hope the meds work without a lot of side effects. God Bless you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2020, 3:13 PM

Thank God you took care of it quickly. Hope you feel much better real soon. Good warning for all of us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2020, 3:25 PM

Prayers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic