Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
They just had an interview with Les Miles on ESECPN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

They just had an interview with Les Miles on ESECPN

Aug 21, 2019, 9:47 AM

on why would he was restarting his career at Kansas. The Les that we all knew and hated just didn't seem to be at home, he seem to be really humble without that fire that the Les Miles of yesterday had in him. To me he looked to be the sad man!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They just had an interview with Les Miles on ESECPN

Aug 21, 2019, 9:50 AM

I never disliked him. I just always thought he was weird acting

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How could he not be humble? He's the HC at KANSAS!

Aug 21, 2019, 9:50 AM

Seriously, I like the guy, and wish him well. Probably just hedging his bets right now. I sincerely hope he continues to be the same entertaining guy he always was.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably sad because he is facing the reality that he IS

Aug 21, 2019, 9:53 AM

in Kansas anymore! And, finding that recruiting at Kansas is light years more difficult than the "mighty" SEC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably sad because he is facing the reality that he IS

Aug 21, 2019, 10:03 AM

I wonder if they have even introduced him to Bill Self yet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, if he wasn't humble now

Aug 21, 2019, 9:56 AM

he will be come November.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, if he wasn't humble now

Aug 21, 2019, 10:03 AM

Why? What is supposed to happen in November?

Re: Well, if he wasn't humble now

Aug 21, 2019, 11:41 AM

0-12 by November.

Wait, we all hated Les Miles? I always liked him

Aug 21, 2019, 10:02 AM

I just thought it was weird how he had no clue how to manage the clock in the 4th quarter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Wait, we all hated Les Miles? I always liked him

Aug 21, 2019, 10:04 AM

You know he blamed his OC for those 3 pass plays that used little clock time, and we did not burn our timeouts. He fired his OC after that.

He can blame whoever he wants, but it seemed like

Aug 21, 2019, 10:08 AM

every time they were in a close game his clock management was terrible. Not just the 4th and 16 game.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: He can blame whoever he wants, but it seemed like

Aug 21, 2019, 10:12 AM

I agree. 100% correct IMO.

Yes...

Aug 21, 2019, 11:38 AM [ in reply to He can blame whoever he wants, but it seemed like ]

I recall a game they had against Ole Miss where he let the clock expire and missed a shot at a game winning or tying fg.

Re: Yes...

Aug 21, 2019, 6:53 PM

Bingo on all the above poasts! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2019, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Wait, we all hated Les Miles? I always liked him ]

Agreed. All he had to do in that 2011 Peach Bowl was just keep the ball on the ground. He could have run out the clock, and we would have lost. Look how he changed history. Everyone now agrees that this was our great turning point.

Aug 21, 2019, 2:18 PM

He could not have run out the clock. We had timeout and he tried the element of surprise against us. He wasn't able to run the ball so maybe pass would help. He tried high probability passes but our defense was there to stop them just like if they had ran the ball. The only difference was we wouldn't have been able to stop the clock on out next drive to set up the 4th and 16 pass.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2019, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Wait, we all hated Les Miles? I always liked him ]

I was told that DBU concentrated all their prep on how to stop Sammy and was not ready to defend Nuk.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2019, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Wait, we all hated Les Miles? I always liked him ]

Three straight pass attempts! Hee Hee. :)

I never hated him

Aug 21, 2019, 11:19 AM

Must not have been paying attention

why would you hate Les Miles?***

Aug 21, 2019, 11:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic