Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
They are talking about future scheuling on WCCP and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

They are talking about future scheuling on WCCP and

Sep 20, 2017, 2:48 PM

how it is going to get more difficult to find home and home series with better teams.

Got me thinking about who I'd want to schedule a home and home with..

1. WVU..get that monkey off our back
2. Washington..always wanted to go to their stadium and see the lake and see how loud it can get.
3. Penn State...we seem to be going head to head more often for recruits.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I want the real USC***

Sep 20, 2017, 2:54 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I only want to schedule teams we know we can beat easily

Sep 20, 2017, 2:55 PM

like:

Bama
Oklahoma
Ohio State

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That's the $CU model too..

Sep 20, 2017, 3:00 PM

except their future out of conference opponents include perennial power houses like Marshall, Coastal Carolina, UT-Chattanooga, Charleston Southern and East Carolina

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

^^^^Didn't read text body of post^^^^^^^^^^^^***

Sep 20, 2017, 3:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

Geez, can you imagine USuCk and Marshall fans in the

Sep 20, 2017, 3:03 PM [ in reply to That's the $CU model too.. ]

same stadium, at the same time?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It may be worse than USuCk and Louisville fans***

Sep 20, 2017, 3:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's the $CU model...

Sep 20, 2017, 3:04 PM [ in reply to That's the $CU model too.. ]

So they quit playing the Citadel? I wonder why. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

remember how we lost to Marshall 13-10 in 1999?

Sep 20, 2017, 3:05 PM [ in reply to That's the $CU model too.. ]

and it was actually considered a decent performance since Marshall was very good back then?

I remember we missed three FG's and should have won the game***

Sep 20, 2017, 3:08 PM

That was also Marshall's first D1 game

Sep 20, 2017, 3:09 PM [ in reply to remember how we lost to Marshall 13-10 in 1999? ]

Chad Pennington carved our defense up

Re: That was also Marshall's first D1 game

Sep 20, 2017, 4:58 PM

Did Randy Moss play in that game? I was at the game but I was 8

I don't think so, he was gone by then IIRC

Sep 20, 2017, 5:08 PM

He played at Marshall in '97, and I think that Clemson/Marshall game was fall of 99.

they were on quarterback number two, as I recall,

Sep 20, 2017, 4:19 PM [ in reply to remember how we lost to Marshall 13-10 in 1999? ]

of the two in a row they sent to the pros.

Re: That's the $CU model...***

Sep 20, 2017, 3:18 PM [ in reply to That's the $CU model too.. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: I only want to schedule teams we know we can beat easily

Sep 20, 2017, 3:03 PM [ in reply to I only want to schedule teams we know we can beat easily ]

How about Florida? Not too far away, ups our profile within a recruiting hotbed.

Re: I only want to schedule teams we know we can beat easily

Sep 20, 2017, 3:08 PM

Florida isn't going to set a home and home with us. It was 20 years between them playing any team out of conference not form the state of Florida. They played Michigan this year and everyone saw how that ended up. It will be another 20 years before they attempt that feat again. Go Tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'm embarrassed for you***

Sep 20, 2017, 4:55 PM [ in reply to I only want to schedule teams we know we can beat easily ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are talking about future scheuling on WCCP and

Sep 20, 2017, 2:56 PM

I think of this often and, personally I would like to see our Tigers play the military academies annually. A trip up the Hudson or to Annapolis or Colorado Springs would be a pleasant trip for all fans. Much better than playing SCState imo.

Would LOVE Washington but have family in Seattle so

Sep 20, 2017, 2:58 PM

theres that.

Wahington woud be a cool trip

Sep 20, 2017, 3:00 PM

Stanford***

Sep 20, 2017, 3:16 PM

Sep 20, 2017, 3:30 PM

Get UGA back on the docket. Our real rival and we are finally on equal recruiting grounds (depth across the board, O-line in particular, and not needing to rely on so many freshman offense, like last time in Athens) with them, for the first time since Ford was our coach.

Sep 20, 2017, 4:32 PM

Tennessee, Florida, Ole Miss, LSU, Texas, Nebraska, Penn State, and Michigan would all be on my list. But I want home and home series, not neutral site, and I don't see those teams scheduling a h&h with us.

Home and home is what makes college football great. Games like Florida/Michigan and Bama/FSU are great, but it just feels too much about the money and not about the college environment.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would be cool if every year had a theme

Sep 20, 2017, 4:44 PM

2019: White trash year - Scar, WVU, Arkansas and App State
2020: Overrated teams - Scar, Notre Dame, LSU and Baylor
2021: Teams that haven't done anything noteworthy ever - Scar, Wyoming, Boise, Vandy

Re: Would be cool if every year had a theme

Sep 20, 2017, 5:29 PM

Is App State white trash or hillbilly?

I always think of it as more hillbilly whereas as Ark and SCAR......

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGA should be every year.

Sep 20, 2017, 5:04 PM

It makes so much sense geographically and historically. Even if we had been playing them all through the 90's and 00's and lost a bunch to them it should be a rivalry game! We'd handle them regularly now I think too!

Horned Frogs. Party like its 2009!

Sep 20, 2017, 5:27 PM

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=292690228

Cant ever have too much Texas.

Neck, lets get us Longhorns too! Hopefully they'll be good in six or seven years.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic