Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The smell of recruiting fear is ripe in here today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,332

The smell of recruiting fear is ripe in here today

Dec 17, 2017, 5:39 PM

But I just stand back and smile because I know what our coaches have done with the recruits they have. We moved forward to a national championship without a LOT of players everyone (including myself) wanted to wear Clemson Orange. May I remind you, they are not wearing Clemson Orange and they are also not wearing Championship Rings either.

That is all. Move forward or fall on your face for looking backwards.

Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: HuntClub®

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

We get every player we want.

Dec 17, 2017, 5:42 PM

If we don't get him it's because we want someone else more. Dabo trades up this time of the year. He's not like the SEC coaches who drop kids after he signs or decides they need the scholarship after the kid has been on the team for a couple years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We get every player we want.

Dec 17, 2017, 7:20 PM

Dabo is awesome but sunshine pumping ######## like this helps no one

We went ALLIN on Zamir White (and missed...) now will we get a great rb? Yes (Lynn J Dixon on the 20th markitdown... will make a great scatback)

But saying things like "we don't miss" just accentuates how little you know about football and recruiting

*accepting thumbs down from sunshine pumpers at this time* sigh

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The smell of recruiting fear is ripe in here today

Dec 17, 2017, 5:50 PM

Hey,
I agree with you totally. This was supposed to be a "rebuilding" year for us and here we are in the playoffs again. Next year should be awesome, and we could win it all again this year. Although realistically, I don't expect that. But look how far we've come!

Dec 17, 2017, 5:55 PM

well of course the coots aren't gonna win it this year

Dec 17, 2017, 8:05 PM

I would love to see carman, salyer and mays in orange. They will be great wherever they go. But we have three good red shirts that will step into the mix next year. And who was hearn and falcinelli four years ago, this staff coaches kids up. I want them all, but this machine dabo has built will not stop rolling for a long time. Great to be a tiger!

Dec 17, 2017, 8:09 PM

It is absolutely hilarious. Some of you need to find another hobby until February. It is amazing to hear the same ones say when recruits visit here that we are going to get all of them and then the same ones when same recruits visit elsewhere that we are going to lose every single one. Let’s please leave this to the coaches as they are the ones closest to the situations and try not to rest your entire sanity on each and every report coming out even when they come straight from the kids mouth. I think recruits love to toy with you guys emotions. I know I would love it. They all love me like the messiah one week and call me everything but a red blooded American the next. No player has ever had a bad time on a recruiting visit.

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,332
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic