Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The results are in!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 3,153

The results are in!

Jan 17, 2020, 10:08 AM

A couple of days ago I had a lively discussion on the tnets with Karen, who wanted to speak with my manager. To recap, another poster asked if we could make the NCAA Tournament with 18 or 19 wins. This is what followed (I'm about to be paraphrasing)...

Karen: it depends on net rankings, our worst loss this year is to Yale who is having a good year in a good conference

GWP: Nah bruh, according to net rankings Miami and South Carolina are by far our worst losses, not Yale.

Karen: I don't like statistics and net rankings, I want to talk to net rankings' manager! I was only talking about perception.

GWP: If you weren't talking about net rankings, then why did you specifically bring up net rankings?

Karen: I was only talking about perception of people on this board and based on their perception our loss to Yale is our most worstest loss

GWP: Ok, let's put it to a vote then

Karen: You do that and in the interim I want to speak to your manager

So here we are, it was put to a vote and the people of the tnets have spoken. Receiving 89% of the votes, UofSuCk has officially been declared the worst loss of the season. I'm sure Karen will scream about Russian intervention and get the hashtag #NotMyWorstLoss trending, but we can finally consider this matter closed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

and to think...

Jan 17, 2020, 10:20 AM

Karen was starting to like your posts...well, some of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The results are in!

Jan 17, 2020, 10:25 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

The people who continually whine and complain

Jan 17, 2020, 11:43 AM

about Brownell and our basketball program are the "I'd like to speak to the manager" folks.

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Good to know that you don't include me on that list.

Jan 17, 2020, 11:46 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You're definitely not on that list.***

Jan 17, 2020, 11:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

It would be interesting to see the list.***

Jan 17, 2020, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Good to know that you don't include me on that list. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: It would be interesting to see the list.***

Jan 17, 2020, 12:02 PM

Surely links can be provided of the accused...

Jan 17, 2020, 12:16 PM

committing said offenses?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Don't worry, you aren't on that list.

Jan 17, 2020, 12:24 PM

You're on another list.

You are correct...

Jan 17, 2020, 12:25 PM

I am handsome.

Re: You are correct...

Jan 17, 2020, 12:34 PM

Jan 17, 2020, 1:03 PM

Jan 17, 2020, 1:42 PM

It's cute how you and your gal pals here rally around

Jan 17, 2020, 10:30 AM

each other. Hall monitors gotta stick together!

Assuming you aren't the same person...

Re: It's cute how you and your gal pals here rally around

Jan 17, 2020, 10:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: It's cute how you and your gal pals here rally around

Jan 17, 2020, 10:40 AM

1, 3, 2, 4.***

Jan 17, 2020, 1:48 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

The kids can't hear you because they're listening to KidzBop

Jan 17, 2020, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: It's cute how you and your gal pals here rally around ]

This Karen?

Jan 17, 2020, 10:38 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, that's definitely the wrong haircut***

Jan 17, 2020, 10:39 AM

Re: No, that's definitely the wrong haircut***

Jan 17, 2020, 11:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, there it is...that's the Karen cut!***

Jan 17, 2020, 12:06 PM

That's the middling Karen haircut, yet to achieve....

Jan 17, 2020, 12:09 PM

Replies: 23
| visibility 3,153
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic