Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The reason I KNOW we’ll easily be Virginia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,946

The reason I KNOW we’ll easily be Virginia

Dec 3, 2019, 8:24 AM

Reason 1. First of all we are better at every position
Reason 2. During Dabo’s post game interview when he talked about va tech Virginia game he had a very big grin come across his face when he said Virginia won. Almost like he would’ve rather played Virginia because we match up better.
Reason 3. Watching the Brent interview yesterday he said “we match up well with some teams” that’s why we’ve had some really good games. Then last night watching all acc the 2 analyst both said that Clemson matches up well vs Virginia and that we’re built for stopping teams like Virginia. They also said Virginia 3 losses came to teams with speed and we have the most speed Virginia will ever see.
ANYWAYS GO TIGERS!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The reason I KNOW we’ll easily be Virginia

Dec 3, 2019, 8:24 AM

Beat. Wow I really need to proof read my stuff.

Dec 3, 2019, 8:53 AM

You are one of the very few posters who seem to care about proof reading. Typos render so many posts on this board either comical or indecipherable it’s getting ridiculous!

Dec 3, 2019, 8:53 AM

I just hope we treat this just like it were a Natty. We have no room for error thanks to the rest of our conference for being perceived as weak. Sad that we have to stomp competition in order to get any respect. That said, I do hope we leave no doubt on Saturday. Each game from here out is for all the marbles.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't want to BE Virginia

Dec 3, 2019, 8:55 AM

Nobody does ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Can we be Virginia during basketball season?

Dec 3, 2019, 10:30 AM

Asking for a friend...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

NO!

Dec 3, 2019, 10:50 AM

Cuz boring

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

They'll be too busy preoccupied with the lights\attractions

Dec 3, 2019, 10:33 AM

Seeing as how it's their first time to the dance.

Message was edited by: NarfleTheGarthok®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,946
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic