Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The qb battle is interesting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

The qb battle is interesting

Jul 18, 2018, 6:22 PM

But a LOT of things need to be fixed beside the signal caller. The team I saw on the field against Bama in New Orleans had a number of issues. I’m glad we have great coaches who, hopefully, are looking at the total package.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh come on Coach Forest-

Jul 18, 2018, 6:25 PM

Tell us what all we need to fix. Don’t leave us hangin like that!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh come on Coach Forest-

Jul 18, 2018, 6:28 PM

Yeah, not quite sure about your list of things that need to be fixed. There needs to be improvement in the deep passing game and better protection sets, but other than that................

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2018, 7:49 PM

Our receivers were not good at 50/50 balls last year aka Mike William. DW could throw it up and more times than not MW would catch the ball.

Jul 18, 2018, 8:10 PM

Our receivers do need more throws to get a 50/50 chance. Also RB blocking was poor when it existed. Receivers need more stick-um on their hands *cough* Deon. But all of that relates to the style of offense and around our QB, RB's have to block more when defense doesn't respect a QB's arm and then RB's and OL faced all out blitz all night and QB didn't have time to give jump balls.

the Tigers kicked two field goals

Jul 18, 2018, 9:04 PM

To account for ALL their scoring in the Sugar Bowl. There are a number of people who are responsible for this and the QB is only one of several. Look at the stats from the game. Fortunately our defense played well enough to not get blown out. Otherwise !!!

I’m hoping for better play from the OL this season
I’m hoping the backs can help with the blocking
I’m hoping that we find a tight end that can block and catch
I’m hoping we get great play from the linebackers, especially in coverage situations
I’m hoping the total kicking game improves. A lot. Field position is a very,very important part of the game.
I’m hoping the Tigers play with a chip on their shoulder all year and not believe all the hype that is being spewed
right now. I’m certain Coach Swinney will see to that. I believe we win out and I say that only because of the great coaching and leadership that we have in this program.

GO Tigers

Re: The qb battle is interesting

Jul 18, 2018, 9:44 PM

FIeld position and turnovers we’re a huge part of that game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic