Topic: The only reason "Slimebomb" is relevant is because we
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jul 18, 2019 10:57 PM by: SOLOS®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

The only reason "Slimebomb" is relevant is because we

[4]
Posted: Jul 18, 2019 5:06 PM

making him relevant by listening to him and posting his drivel. Ignore him and not post what he is selling at the moment.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Tiger/Terrier

Re: The only reason "Slimebomb" is relevant is because we

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 5:34 PM

can we maybe make the f$%baum work show up like the #$#soning word?

2019 white level member

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 5:39 PM

I agree with you.SEC needs to do something with his mouth. just hope Clemson fans just do not watch his show.WE are TIGER fans not a slime ball like him.We have to much pride to get down to his level. Go Tigers. Just remember BEST IS STANDARD.

Who?***

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 6:01 PM

irony at its best

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 6:35 PM

why is he so important to you?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: irony at its best

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 8:42 PM

Who?????

NOT, but obviously according to the post on here he is to

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 9:01 PM

many on here.

Tiger/Terrier

[1]
Posted: Jul 18, 2019 10:39 PM

He is relevant because of the base that he is playing to, which is Alabama fans and the rest of the SEC riding Bama's coattails. I doubt many Clemson fans watch him on a regular basis. People might watch a few minutes here and there flipping through but that is probably a lot for 99% of our fanbase. The problem is that we do not live in a bubble. I don't think he really aims it at us like many people think. I think that he is playing to the Alabama/SEC fans that are looking for validation that we were not any better than them last year. They don't want to hear the truth and "Slimebomb", as you refer to him, has told them what they want to hear for so long that he has started thinking that it is true. It is nearly impossible not to hear about the remarks in this day and time, and remarking about it is natural. His remark about John Simpson was uncalled for but the rest don't bother me that much because I am fairly confident that he will be losing more and more credibility, as he has to get further and further from reality in order to appease his true followers to shelter them from the truth. Clemson is not going away, and no amount of excuses is going to change that.

I have never listened to him and wish everyone else would

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 10:47 PM

let him fade into the sunset with no further acknowledgement of the idiot comments he makes. I think the only reason he stays around is the publicity he gives his network - whomever they are.

military_donation.jpg

...and his ears resemble Dumbo's. All Bama. ***

[2]
Posted: Jul 18, 2019 10:57 PM

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: Georgia Tech $400 for 2 lower deck tickets PLUS numbered parking at East Beach. Section R, Row V, Se...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
581 people have read this post