Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The more I here Dabo speak about Qb situation....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

The more I here Dabo speak about Qb situation....

Aug 16, 2018, 11:34 AM

The more im starting to trust Dabo. Reading between the lines Kelly Bryant and Trevor Lawrence will both play. Probably not 50/50 but look Kelly Bryant will likely start and if Kelly Bryant struggles Trevor Lawrence comes in. Dabo probably does not want Trevor Lawrence overwhelm by giving him the starting job. But he also acknowledges that Trevor Lawrence is to talented to keep on the bench. I think in this situation a 2Qb system in some way or variation will win a national championship. Would Alabama of won a national championship without Tua no they wouldn’t. So bottom line Is Kelly Bryant will start and Trevor Lawrence will play when we need him and I would hate to be the defensive coordinator game planning for this offense. We will curb stomp a lot of teams this year buckle up folks gonna be a fun year

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The more I here Dabo speak about Qb situation....

Aug 16, 2018, 11:38 AM

I think sc will finish 3rd in the lowly sec east but that schedule they have is really powder puff. Lucky they won 9 games last year.

*hear***

Aug 16, 2018, 11:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

clearly meant Hair

Aug 16, 2018, 11:42 AM

cause TL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: clearly meant Hair

Aug 16, 2018, 12:21 PM

good catch

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, you'd think the rather impressive trophy case and

Aug 16, 2018, 11:42 AM

all the new signs around Death Valley would have helped Dabo win your trust.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, your mistake is...

Aug 16, 2018, 11:48 AM

trying to apply logic and rational thought on Tnet. Conspiracy theories, sky-is-falling overreactions, and scatter brained conjecture are the primary currency for trolls ‘round here.

^POTD^

Aug 16, 2018, 12:12 PM

You forgot to add that many times they try to make up some rah rah post to cover their tracks hence the OP. They really think that people who regularly read this board are that stupid.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to worry about your own sorry qb

Aug 16, 2018, 11:45 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you trust that chump and Cockflop Bentley in cootville?

Aug 16, 2018, 11:51 AM

Worry about your own team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you trust that chump and Cockflop Bentley in cootville?

Aug 16, 2018, 11:56 AM

Clemson is my team. Dang I’m not the brightest or smartest person in the world. But the people continuesly calling me a coot definitely defines stupid well. I mean y’all don’t even know me. I happen to be a Christian with a great family. And I enjoy Clemson football. I really don’t see anything wrong with my preference of pulling for Clemson

Your Pulse tells a different story.

Aug 16, 2018, 12:00 PM

Why are you bringing up your religion? What does your family and Christians have to do with Football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your Pulse tells a different story.

Aug 16, 2018, 12:07 PM

Nothing I just don’t understand how people can call people coots. When you know nothing about a person. Ok fine every post I’ve posted hasn’t been all that positive. But I thought this place is a place for conversation about football. The good and the bad i just don’t understand the logic of calling people coots y’all don’t know. That’s all

Re: Your Pulse tells a different story.

Aug 16, 2018, 12:31 PM

Dude! The only piece of advice I can give you is to tread lightly, meaning go slow, especially with controversial topics. I know that you joined before I did, but I've been a "lurker" for well over 15 years before I decided to join in on the conversation. Try reading posts for a while, give some TU's to posts that you agree with, don't be shy about it. My post count is low because I don't feel the need to constantly repeat the same things everyone else does thread after thread. That's what the TU is for, if you agree with what's been said then TU, no need to say the same just in a different way.

Finally, negativity about anything and all things Clemson and cracking jokes when people don't know you will get you TD's.

Defending yourself is like trying to dig yourself out of a hole, it will not end well.

Re: Do you trust that chump and Cockflop Bentley in cootville?

Aug 16, 2018, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Do you trust that chump and Cockflop Bentley in cootville? ]

Be afraid of dumb people in large groups. I graduated from Clemson before many of these children here were even born. Don't let it bother you.

The more I hear you, the more convinced I am that you are a

Aug 16, 2018, 11:59 AM

Mouth Carolina troll

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm glad to here you're starting to trust Dabo. I'm also

Aug 16, 2018, 12:08 PM

skeptical after he was only able to win one Natty out of three trips to the playoffs...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm glad to here you're starting to trust Dabo. I'm also

Aug 16, 2018, 12:18 PM

Wimmens basketball is still a few months away

Aug 16, 2018, 12:23 PM

I don't think QB playing time will be split 50/50 either. Reading between the lines, sounds like it'll be more like 35/35/30. Dabo said we've got three QB's we can win with, so I'm guessing not much PT, if any, for Batson this season.

Aug 16, 2018, 1:14 PM

is this jessy guy really a coot?... i don't know much about him.. but the OP seemed pretty pro-clemson. or does he say things that go against the grain here on tnet and therefore he MUST be a coot??.. but, calling someone a coot for not pumping sunshine seems kinda cootish, wouldn't ya say?

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic