Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The coots win if they had a good QB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 2,878

The coots win if they had a good QB

Nov 30, 2015, 12:15 AM

This was sent to me earlier, you can't make this stuff up
http://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/if-we-had-a-decent-qb-we-would-have-beaten-the-taters-yesterday.96209/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes a good QB and

Nov 30, 2015, 12:20 AM

A head coach, and a defense, and fans that didn't give their tickets up to Clemson fans. If they had a lot more talent all over the field maybe they would have won. They can "what if" until they are blue in the face. Let them have their moral victory. I'm happy Clemson got the one that counts.
Go Tigers!

Re: The coots win if they had a good QB

Nov 30, 2015, 12:23 AM

orth isn't the problem

if anything he kept them in the game

that one td toss was a beauty...not bad for a walk on

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2015, 12:24 AM

Clemson would have annihalated them if they hadn't turned the ball over 3 times.

Man, this game of 'ifs' is fun!

I saw that thread earlier. Made me laugh.

Nov 30, 2015, 12:25 AM

I agree with what someone else posted about beating them by 5 was even greater than an absolute beat down. Forever they will remember when they nearly beat the best team in the country. Doomed with what-ifs and almosts. Just like they almost beat Florida, Tennessee, and The Citadel. It's hilarious.

Re: I saw that thread earlier. Made me laugh.

Nov 30, 2015, 12:30 AM

and if my mom had testicles, I would call her Dad.

Nov 30, 2015, 1:52 AM

If our D would have taken the game as serious as they should have, it wouldn't have been a 5 point seperation in the score with the worst team in the sec. Now I do believe that to be a fact. Our whole D trying to tackle the OB and letting everyone else go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I view that game like all others: we won; they lost. Now, on

Nov 30, 2015, 5:16 AM

to Charlotte and the Tar Heels.

GO TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!! BEAT THE HEELS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On of our disgruntled fans who was complaining...

Nov 30, 2015, 5:27 AM

stated that we would have lost that game vs the Coots without Watson. Maybe, who knows..
How many games would the Pats have lost without Tom Brady or the Packers without Aaron Rodgers? I am going to go out on a limb here, but a good QB is pretty key.

Re: On of our disgruntled fans who was complaining...

Nov 30, 2015, 8:25 PM

Most important player on the field unless, the offense don't have any pass plays. They wouldn't have beat us if they didn't have the escape artist Conner Shaw either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On of our disgruntled fans who was complaining...

Nov 30, 2015, 9:16 PM

Apparently the coots don't understand 1 simple thing. Clemson left with a W and they left with a L. If they don't understand what the W and L stands for them they are dumber than I realize. Just in case, "W" stands for a WIN and the "L" is for a LOSS. If they don't understand that then they are more pathetic than I can imagine. Now just go and beat the tarholes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bless their ignorant and deluded little chicken hearts.....

Nov 30, 2015, 7:50 AM

They played what was undoubtedly their best game of the season while Clemson certainly did not and even with the help of three costly turnovers, they never even remotely threatened to win the game.

I have never witnessed a fan base celebrate a loss quite like $CU fans celebrated losing by only five points to Clemson so from the bottom of my heart, congratulations to the $CU fans on your moral victory and finishing the season with a record of 3-9. Hopefully it will translate into a few more two-star recruits for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: We won, we don't have to play the "If" game...dumb coots***

Nov 30, 2015, 8:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: We won, we don't have to play the "If" game...dumb coots***

Nov 30, 2015, 9:34 PM

I just found the coot in that post that put up the KENTUCKY banner upside down at WB Saturday. And if they could read they would know!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts then they'd all have

Nov 30, 2015, 9:24 PM

a Merry Christmas. lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2015, 9:48 PM

I even heard Rece Davis say on Saturday that our game with South Carolina wasn't as close as the score would indicate. Sometimes games are closer than they should be just like the Syracuse game was this year. How many people would honestly lay money on South Carolina losing by less than 20 to Clemson if they were to play again tomorrow? South Carolina most likely took the week of The Citadel game to get ready for Clemson, had the game at home, and won the turnover battle by 2 and still had to score a touchdown with 1 second left just to lose by 5. Clemson led the game 21-3 and 28-10, made some mistakes and let it get back to 28-25, and what did Clemson do when the game got that close? They drove right down the field to score a touchdown, and then forced South Carolina 4 and out on the next defensive series. Had Clemson not been conservative after that turnover on downs in order to make South Carolina use their timeouts does anyone really doubt that Clemson could have scored another touchdown? Instead, Clemson did play it conservative and ended up kicking a FG to make it a 12 point game. Then with the outcome of the game out of question Clemson ended up giving up a touchdown with 1 second left to cut it from 12 to 5. Then those fools talk of how Clemson is less than a touchdown better than them....

A) Funny how in just over a year the number 5 went from them bragging about a winning streak over Clemson to them bragging on how they only lost to Clemson by 5.

B) As stated above, Clemson outplayed them by more than 5 points.

C) Play the game in Clemson with Clemson having two weeks to get ready for the game like South Carolina did, and with Clemson not having a conference title game the following week and Clemson wins this game by 4 touchdowns or more.

and a horse could fly IF it had wings!

Nov 30, 2015, 9:56 PM

Nov 30, 2015, 9:57 PM

If they had had DW4 they probably would have won.

If***

Nov 30, 2015, 10:00 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Demon Deacon problems? There's an app for that too, and it ain't buggy like that yellowjacket repellant:

Replies: 18
| visibility 2,878
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic