»
Topic: The coaching staff has earned a season "off".
Replies: 20   Last Post: Feb 12, 2019 12:47 PM by: saddis56
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 20  

The coaching staff has earned a season "off".

[12]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 9:19 AM

I don't mean "off", like an 8-4 type season, but I'd be ok with 9-3 or 10-2. They have been working around the clock for multiple seasons in a row now, and that has to be exhausting. It's more than most of us would be willing to do at our jobs. I think giving them a little breather would go a long way.

I would expect them to pick it back up in 2020 however. We can't get too complacent.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You reckon they'll keep?***

[6]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 9:21 AM

You ever try to catch a runaway freight train?

[4]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 9:24 AM

2019 purple level member

Francis has had many trains

[1]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 10:38 AM

run on him.

2019 student level member

Re: The coaching staff has earned a season "off".

[4]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 9:25 AM

2019 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

I was hoping you meant a sabbatical. Maybe they could go study the

[3]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 9:28 AM

Blue footed marmalute in new zealand

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Feb 12, 2019 9:38 AM

Hum, you would be O.K. with 9-3 or 10-2?
How would you have felt if Dexter, Clelin, and Austin had decided to forgo this past season? The players work just as hard around the clock.
And you don't think Nick isn't hard at work right now trying to figure out a plan to keep this year from happening again next year.
Saban isn't complacent any year. Why should a Dabo?
And as far as our jobs go, when my company decides I'm worth a million or more, maybe I would be willing to do more.
Dabo has 5 goals each year, and the last one is to win your bowl game.
For the last 4 years that last game has been in the CFP's.And he's won 2 of those last games.
I hope he keeps right on getting to point where he is one of only 4 teams standing, and playing in the last game.

[4]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 9:44 AM

Lmao

[3]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 9:46 AM

Hum, you would be O.K. with 9-3 or 10-2? *Yes.
How would you have felt if Dexter, Clelin, and Austin had decided to forgo this past season? The players work just as hard around the clock. *The players deserve a break too.
And you don't think Nick isn't hard at work right now trying to figure out a plan to keep this year from happening again next year. *We could be half as good as we were last year and still beat bama by 14.
Saban isn't complacent any year. Why should a Dabo? *Because he deserves a break.
And as far as our jobs go, when my company decides I'm worth a million or more, maybe I would be willing to do more. *Sounds like you need to step it up. Dabo earned his "million or more" paycheck.
Dabo has 5 goals each year, and the last one is to win your bowl game. *That wouldn't change under my proposal.
For the last 4 years that last game has been in the CFP's.And he's won 2 of those last games. *Correct.
I hope he keeps right on getting to point where he is one of only 4 teams standing, and playing in the last game. *You want him to continue working himself ragged, but don't hold yourself to the same standard?

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

[2]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 9:50 AM

Is this reel?

2019 white level member

[4]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 9:41 AM

Is this reel?

2019 white level member

[4]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 9:42 AM

2019 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Just when I thought you couldn't be more of a moran

[5]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 9:50 AM

you go and prove me wrong.

Again.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't be more of a moran

[3]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 9:53 AM

You forgot to tu my posts when you scrolled down.

Thanks

2019 white level member

Sorry, I just gave you a TD to make up for it

[3]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 9:54 AM

YWIA

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Sorry, I just gave you a TD to make up for it

[3]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 10:00 AM

2019 purple level member

Re: Sorry, I just gave you a TD to make up for it

[3]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 10:01 AM

No problem at all. Here's one for yourself.

Have a great day

2019 white level member

[3]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 10:04 AM

I don’t think they would want to take a break with a QB like TL. You have got to make hay while the sun is shining. It may not ever shine any brighter than the next 2 years.

TL doesn't like the nickname "Sunshine".***

[4]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 10:06 AM

Re: TL doesn't like the nickname "Sunshine".***

[3]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 10:08 AM

2019 purple level member

[1]
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 12:47 PM
giphy.gif(83.4 K)

Do you want BV to lose his mind?

Replies: 20  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 lower level season tickets in the North stands, section Q, row Z, $1200 each.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1137 people have read this post