Topic: The alarmists have put themselves in a box
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jul 12, 2020 12:11 AM by: tigeron®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

The alarmists have put themselves in a box

[2]
Posted: Jul 11, 2020 2:11 PM

With a vaccine being their only way out. Eventually, barring a vaccine, they will have to move on with their loved and accept the risk and do the very things they are vilifying the rest of us for.

Again, as I’ve asked numerous times, what is your outward time limit before you move on with life? The answer simply can’t be indefinite, there has to be an outward limit of this until we move on. Vaccine can’t be a timeless objective that we keep hoping for.

Eventually you have to give up and move on. The notion you can shut down business and everyone’s lives and float the system on funny money is beyond absurdity.

The other ridiculous thing I keep seeing is “low risk isn’t zero risk” and for the 100th tome I’ll ask, since when is zero risk the standard? You are setting a standard YOU won’t live by. Zero risk is coming up now because the mortality rate is drastically lower then early models projected. Zero risk is absurd. You don’t live by that standard or is the suggestion now we wear masks and shelter in place forever for flu and cold because those are not zero risk?

I’m proud of you

[1]
Posted: Jul 11, 2020 6:16 PM

Tnetters. Not a single TU!

Re: The alarmists have put themselves in a box

[1]
Posted: Jul 11, 2020 7:39 PM

I haven't been on T-net for a while. Should I just not respond to this?

Re: The alarmists have put themselves in a box

[1]
Posted: Jul 11, 2020 7:55 PM

Would you rather be in a box, or be in a corner like "Baby"?

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

The alarmists have helped by wearing masks, by being

[1]
Posted: Jul 12, 2020 12:11 AM

socially distant. The non alarmists help spread the virus, by their ignorant stubbornness.

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
994 people have read this post