Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Tigers Running Down the Hill is just not the same
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

The Tigers Running Down the Hill is just not the same

Oct 22, 2018, 9:40 AM

hate we had to get rid of those biodegradable balloons!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you'd probably hate it less if those things

Oct 22, 2018, 9:43 AM

landed on your roof

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: you'd probably hate it less if those things

Oct 22, 2018, 9:44 AM

??? Would they explode

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

worse. .they'd sit there until you got the ladder

Oct 22, 2018, 9:49 AM

and cleaned them off.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: worse. .they'd sit there until you got the ladder

Oct 22, 2018, 10:19 AM

Link?

Didn't see anyone complaining.

My wildlife loving relative told me her problem with it was

Oct 22, 2018, 10:33 AM

the balloons are ingested by fowl and they die from it.

First I have ever heard of the roof issue. Probably need to cut down more trees. Damb leaves....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: My wildlife loving relative told me her problem with it was

Oct 22, 2018, 10:35 AM

What kind of fowl?

There answer will determine my emotional response.

Re: My wildlife loving relative told me her problem with it was

Oct 22, 2018, 10:55 AM

Pretty much any bird that flies, floats and walks... even (the ‘actual’ coots).

If you’re going where I THINK you’re going (note: I did not, nor am I ass-u-me ing here), please do not punish the ‘actual’ coots just because their name has been co-opted by us Tigers as a derogatory name for those loosers in Columbia.

hth?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: you'd probably hate it less if those things

Oct 22, 2018, 9:57 AM [ in reply to you'd probably hate it less if those things ]

Genuinely asking, did anybody ever complain about this? I've always wondered where those balloons went, how far they actually flew, etc.

Re: The Tigers Running Down the Hill is just not the same

Oct 22, 2018, 9:48 AM

Wish we could add some fireworks or something :(

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2018, 9:49 AM

What we need are two giant Lawrence Welk Champagne bubble machines for the bottom of the Hill. Generate thousands of orange bubbles, it will look just like the balloons, and not harm any delicate snowflakes or other creatures!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2018, 9:51 AM

How about a orange drone swarm? Only about $1500 a drone. Need about 500 to get a good effect. Under a million dollars and we can use them for years. Fly up just like the balloons and form a tiger paw above the hill.

null

the answer is always

Oct 22, 2018, 9:56 AM

https://youtu.be/voSpOrimkMY

Re: the answer is always

Oct 22, 2018, 12:41 PM

Or this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BJ_-pNcm0M

What would make it better is if the students would

Oct 22, 2018, 9:56 AM

FILL THE FREAKIN HILL!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

dunno what game you went to, but the stadium

Oct 22, 2018, 10:01 AM

was pretty full saturday.

10 mins after kick off

The hill wasn't full when the team entered. Gave a bad look.***

Oct 22, 2018, 10:20 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: The hill wasn't full when the team entered. Gave a bad look.***

Oct 22, 2018, 12:25 PM

Yep. Wasn’t ever full and def wasn’t at kick. I don’t know what it will take to get students to fill the hill like they should but we need to figure it out. It looks terrible

For the 1000th time

Oct 22, 2018, 12:43 PM

They don't allow it to completely fill anymore. It's a fire safety issue thing

Re: For the 1000th time

Oct 22, 2018, 1:18 PM

All because we used combustible concrete trying to save a few bucks when we built the stadium...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

rhats why I posted 10 mins after kickoff

Oct 22, 2018, 1:44 PM [ in reply to The hill wasn't full when the team entered. Gave a bad look.*** ]

if any one complains about students and tickets tell them to pound sand.

the real issue is students seem to not want to get into the stadium until 5 mins before kikoff..then complain when they miss kickoff.

what about balloon holograms?

Oct 22, 2018, 9:57 AM

they can hologram Tupac and Roy Orbison, so balloons shouldn't be that tough.

Someone would find a dead holographic turtle

Oct 22, 2018, 10:22 AM

and we'd be right back where we started

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2018, 10:11 AM

Since the spot light pre cannon is on the coach, not the players. I like our run but when the players were out front getting crunk lead up to the firing of the cannon, which instantly turned from the hype bounce at the top of the hill to the players rushing down and onto the field - was a lot more intense, imo.

Now all that is more so on the field. If I had to choose I'd have to take it on the field, during the game, as opposed to more Hill hype and 8 - 4.

I do agree that it was more exciting

Oct 22, 2018, 12:48 PM

When the players were up at the Rock first getting pumped instead of Dabo calmly standing there clapping

You mean the '2x2 skipping down the hill'?

Oct 22, 2018, 10:23 AM

Still think the first 20 players should touch the rock while the band is playing, then run down the hill. The rest can filter in as needed. The most exciting 2 minutes and 25 seconds.

We can just have our sideline be the top of the hill

Oct 22, 2018, 10:29 AM

So when we sub players in, those players get to run down the hill and charge onto the field. That would make sending the special teams in for a FG a lot more exciting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oct 22, 2018, 12:44 PM

i agree. no balloons, 25 seconds is now a minute and 30 seconds. cannon misfires half the time. but if that is all we have to complain about I am ok with it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic