Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The System. The Heart. Help The Future. ---
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 947

The System. The Heart. Help The Future. ---

Jun 6, 2020, 11:48 AM

The statistics may show that its more of black people....but it don't matter if they were black ..white..orange..green..or blue.....people are being put in jail for double digit years only to find out thankfully that they were innocent the whole time. Time was wasted and some have not lived to experience their innocence. This system that enforces our laws to be fixed.

There is killing all over this country. A lot of it had nothing to do with the flag. I honestly don't know how someone can wake up in the morning and decides that they are going to kill...rob...or rape someone in any community. Again it doesn't matter what color you are. Where are their or your hearts at? Mental health is very serious these days. Mental evaluations need to be mandatorily scheduled for people that work in law enforcement that work constantly in these violent streets and highways.

I'm sure thousands of solutions can be proposed. The thing is there is this thing called humanity that needs to be cherished a heck of a lot better than whats been done. The past is ugly when it comes to living with different races. Lets face it everybody is here and we all need to survive no matter what you do for a living. We don't need to have all this confusion and senseless killings of anyone because we viewing each other as not being equal. Again our past is ugly on how we got here concerning this matter....but we all need to think about what future is going to left to our little ones.

Eradicate the hate in our communities and in our government. We see how we come together when we cheer for our favorite teams....its a beautiful thing. We need to follow that same pattern as we govern our lives in this country. How awkward is it to have people cheering for the same team in a stadium but has disdain for one another because of their race?? It would be cool to know that a person of another race sitting beside me in a stadium cheering for the same team is cool with me.

I don't know about y'all but I'm ready to get this bad bayou hotel ballroom practicing for an important football game taste out of my mouth and have a chance to do it right this time. In orange..white..purple..and black unity. Its what GOD would want.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The System. The Heart. Help The Future. ---

Jun 6, 2020, 11:54 AM

You have to first fix the people enforcing the laws. If they are killing people after they arrest them, you got to know that they are lying on the ones that survive the arrest!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 12:04 PM

I’m thinking first fix the people breaking the laws.

Jun 6, 2020, 2:12 PM

Shouldn’t we expect the “good guys” to act like good guys before we expect criminals to act like good guys?

Re: We Can Expect That...But What We Know Now ---

Jun 6, 2020, 2:34 PM

We know the wrong kind of people got badges.
We know the wrong kind of people are sitting behind desk making decisions on your life and neighborhoods that they wouldn't make on their own way of life or neighborhoods.

Replies: 4
| visibility 947
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic