Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The SEC is so dominant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,688

The SEC is so dominant

Aug 21, 2019, 8:37 PM

It took the best team in the ACC to beat the best in the SEC and the 2nd best team in the Big 12 to beat the 2nd best in the SEC and 60 whole minutes to watch USuC score all of nothing in the belk bowl.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The SEC is so dominant

Aug 21, 2019, 8:55 PM

But that SEC schedule makes them tougher than any team in any other conference, but they are to tired to play and beat the other teams in the other conferences. Sounds exactly like one of those dang if you do, or dang if you don't type situations, Poor Poor SEC!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2019, 9:32 PM

Exactly!

Like Coach said, "you can't have it both ways"! You just can't man! Either our weak ACC didn't prepare us and gave us "fools gold" beliefs in our abilities. Or the SEC was severely overrated. That 6-5 bowl record this year and 6-7 in 2016 suggest the latter!
Not saying the SEC as a whole does not have good teams and don't play good football. Not saying that. I am saying; if you listen to some people nobody outside the SEC even deserves to be on the football field with anybody from the SEC just b/c of the week in and "weak" out teams they play! Shah, it! Shhhh, pah lease! Unless it's Bama or LSU no. not Georgia this isn't 1980 - it's just another SEC school. Texas A&M is coming and will be in that category soon. But not yet. Georgia is coming and getting there; but not yet. Florida was there and Auburn was there.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are the SoMany Excuses Conference***

Aug 22, 2019, 5:58 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The SEC-ond Place Conference***

Aug 22, 2019, 6:49 AM

Aug 22, 2019, 8:51 AM

Some of those SEC teams that find the going too tough in the SEC should consider trying to get into a weaker conference like C-USA or AAC so they would not be so tired each year. The whining needs to stop. They act like babies doing that each year. Either toughen up, or shut up.

Aug 22, 2019, 9:15 AM

No it the
Secretly Envies Clemson Conference.

Aug 22, 2019, 10:44 AM

To be honest, and I do think that a lot of our fan base felt the same as I did when Dabo got our Tigers to where we could compete with anybody. When we first started being paired up with the traditional power house teams, I was a little afraid of playing those teams that had always been on top winning everything every year bc I just wasn't sure that we was ready to compete with the Oklahoma, OSU, LSU, Auburn, and Bama bc at first I thought we were cruising for a bruising and had bit off more than we could chew. But then we were beating these team traditional powerhouse teams when ever, where ever they scheduled us to play them. My confidence that Dabo really had us where we had dream to being, and it wasn't just a dream anymore, we were soundly beating these teams, and now I expect us to win, and not wishing we could win!!! Dabo has transformed our fan base to being that cocky fan base that we truly believe we can beat anybody anywhere, and all they have to do is to schedule the games, we will come and put them in a fight for their life. We, Tiger nation, we expect to win against those teams that use to look down their noses at us, and now they are looking up to us!!! Go Tigers now means we are ready for them, bring them on!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,688
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic