Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The SEC homers are acting just like the British after the revolutionary war
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,456

The SEC homers are acting just like the British after the revolutionary war

Jul 22, 2019, 6:38 PM

They are acting just like the British did. The British said the Americans didn't fight fair and fought from the woods and didn't line up in red uniforms in a line. Those pesky Americans didn't fight with honor. Now the SEC homers are all full of excuses and how we don't play like them and such. I hear so much from around me about this. Clemson doesn't line up and play smash mouth. Our running backs don't hit the linebackers - we run around. SEC running backs ram you and wear you down. Clemson is not as physical. Blah blah blah. That's all I hear. It's a complete mental breakdown on them. They can't find a legitimate excuse why the lost, so they make up crap.

Then our defense couldn't handle a slew of 8 games against the same offenses in the SEC. Give me a break. If we played in their conference last year we would have won the last 10 games by 20 also. No doubt about it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The SEC homers are acting just like the British after the revolutionary war

Jul 22, 2019, 7:00 PM

So you telling me that we don’t cheat every time we touch the field and don’t have zebras on the pay roll?!

Somebody get Dabo on the phone, this will never work!

Jul 22, 2019, 8:07 PM

They also didn't like our woodsmen using long rifles, and particularly didn't like us targeting the officers. They said it was ungentlemanly. "Without the nobility in charge, who will control the rabble?"

Now that you mention it, that Natty at 44-16 does have a lot in common with the Battle of King's Mtn.

Jul 22, 2019, 8:29 PM

On the other hand, Stonewall Jackson was famous for outflanking slower Union forces and knocking them in the rear. Wonder if the 'Bammers have a problem with this strategy.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,456
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic