Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The NFL Draft last night just shows that people are more
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

The NFL Draft last night just shows that people are more

Apr 26, 2019, 10:42 AM

than willing to ignore 3 years of college tape in a lot of cases. No other explanation for Rashan Gary still going in the first round. As one draft analyst pointed out, very little production from him last year, and he was even taken out of games on third down several times. So, his being selected in the first round had to mean that they were still looking at high school tape, and hoping that better coaching could still unlock that dreaded word, POTENTIAL. I am calling it right now early, he will be a bust. I will order and eat my plate of crow if this turns out not to be the case.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The NFL Draft last night just shows that people are more

Apr 26, 2019, 10:54 AM

Makes you wonder what would have happened if he ended up at Tigertown like we all hoped he would! Likely four in the first round

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Likely transfer

Apr 26, 2019, 10:58 AM

If what the OP is implying is true. If you don't put in the work, you don't see the field.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Apr 26, 2019, 10:57 AM

Gary is actually a very good player, but was badly coached. Michigan will never (in my lifetime) be a school that is relevant. They continue to show how poorly coached they are, and they are paying a ton of $$$ for their lousy coaches. Maybe the Jets see what I see regarding the lack of coaching, but they have to see something more too. Time will tell. Possibly be like that clown from UofSuc and just another player.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 11:00 AM

I thought it was funny that they were making excuses for one of the D-linemen from Miss St. They said he needs to go to the right coach who won’t yell at him. ??????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, I heard that too. Can't hurt its widdle feelings.

Apr 26, 2019, 11:40 AM

Millennial Snowflakes are even taking over pro football now.

Could you even imagine him being around Vince Lombardi?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What was odd was his reaction when he was selected

Apr 26, 2019, 11:52 AM

It was almost as if someone told him his dog had died
rather than getting picked 12th in the 1st round of the
NFL draft. Guess he was just having an emotional moment.
It was about as awkward as his college commitment though.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic