Topic: The Governor is Threatening No Football
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jul 2, 2020 5:16 PM by: outlaw1081
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

The Governor is Threatening No Football

[2]
Posted: Jul 2, 2020 12:54 PM

in SC because people can't follow rules and the positve numbers keep going up. I had a perfect example this morning when I was at the store. I was waiting my turn to check out, standing on the marker 6 ft. away from the person in front of me checking out, when a lady without a mask walked up to me and told me to move up. I immediately told her to get behind me back at the next marker to maintain distance. She acted like it was the craziest thing she had heard but did what I said. With that attitude and lack of respect or caring, this is never going to end.

2020 white level member

Some people don't have any common sense...***

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 12:59 PM

Re: The Governor is Threatening No Football

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 1:01 PM

Governor needs to grow a pair and mandate masks and distancing both indoors and outdoors, close bars and limit gatherings. That is the only way we are going to get out of this and the only way we might have a shot at seeing football this fall.

2020 white level member

yep he just needs to hire 3 million police offers to enforce

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 4:56 PM

it

Did you smack her across the face?

[3]
Posted: Jul 2, 2020 1:16 PM

Gotta teach these people a lesson

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

[1]
Posted: Jul 2, 2020 2:27 PM

well where the gov lives there wont be football. what they do hasnt been called football for over a hundred years

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Jul 2, 2020 4:37 PM

Some people are inconsiderate a$$-hats.

The virus really doesn't care if you're wearing a mask or if you're "social distancing". The only way to guarantee that you won't get it or pass it on is by locking yourself in your home for the duration.

Mobs are rioting all over the country. These are low-impulse control human beings with low IQ's...and certainly not acting like I think they should.

Guess what? We're all stuck on this planet together. Stay home, or just embrace the fact that you're doing the best you can.

2020 purple level member

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 5:16 PM

Hate you had to go through that. Just know we're all in this together as this is the new norm and remember to wash your hands

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 in Sec UC row T and 2 on row S asking 1150 each, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
1041 people have read this post