Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Dump n Pump:Inc Edition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 420

The Dump n Pump:Inc Edition

Sep 29, 2014, 1:11 PM

The Dump:O line...where is the push?
Why is D.J. Howard on the field when its not mop up time?
Tight ends :blocking?
Defense:focus..intensity in the second half?

The Pump:Eshaun Watson:Enough said#see almost every positive post on T net etc...I keep hearing the comparrison s to Vince Young and Charlie Ward..I see a little (and only a little) of that.Im going to raise the bar further than that and say....TOM BRADY (Esque)..with much better wheels..the term "Dual Threat" gets tossed around alot ..but I would classify D Dub as "Balanced" most dual threat guys are very good runners that work at being an efficient passer and make more plays with their legs.Watson is a naturally gifted passer with great instincts and feel...and what a temperament..doesnt get too high or low..exactly what Qb needs to be great..No jamis nonsense here..seems like a decent human being as well as a great qb.
Receivers: the athleticism is there..the confidence is growing. .good tosee Hopper get loose: I think he may be the closest we have to Sammy in terms of getting behind the secondary and just flat out out rurunning guys..where as Williams can go up one on one and get the ball..and he runs routes similar to nuk. .Tay scott..dude is just a football player..love his attitude and toughness..he aint skeered and plays like he expects to win..
o line:p### protection has been solid since the second half of the Georgia game..but who are we kidding...saturday night was the Watson show..his coming out party..and he shined..brightly.
Going foreward: I think our defense will be fine.Honestly I think even they got caught up in the moment and were just as mesmerized as the rest of us were with the D Dub show.Now that we have all of that out of the way...it is time for these coaches and players to get back to work and get the defense back playing nasty and focused..and perhaps...someone on the staff needs to challenge our o lines manhood and get some push..or come up with a better way to get positive yards in the run game..look..no one is going to confuse our running game with all barn...but..we can figure out how to consistently get three or four yards when we need to keep the d off balance enough to execute the passing game..as I have stated before..everything this team does going foreward should be about winning each week and building towards the coots..I dont care how many games they lose this year..they will be ready for us in the valley..they are sneeky like those north koreans....have a blessed day t net...flame away..land blast if you must..but that's how I see it
GO TIGERS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 420
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic