Topic: The Butterfly Effect?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 11, 2019 10:18 AM by: jlmccabe23®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

The Butterfly Effect?

[2]
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 9:19 AM

Keep those excuses coming, Bammer! Now you're blaming the ### kicking on an early October injury? Priceless!

Regardless of which "butterfly" you inserted against Ross and Higgins, the outcome was going to be the same. You know it. We know it. The Nation knows it.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2019/01/injury-to-alabamas-forgotten-man-created-butterfly-effect-tide-couldnt-overcome-against-clemson.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: The Butterfly Effect?

[2]
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 9:46 AM

B-b-but I thought Little Nicky only recruited 5 star players? These guys just won't admit they got out-coached and out-played. It looked to me like their arrogant players didn't respect Clemson, thought they could just phone it in. Didn't put out. In short, they weren't All In.

2019 white level member

Re: The Butterfly Effect?

[2]
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 9:50 AM

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
They lost a player in early October but still cruised thru the amazing SEC???? How can that be?

Here's why this is funny

[2]
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 10:13 AM

The entire article is a 'woe is me' piece about poor ol' Saivion Smith having to cover Justyn Ross. They talk about all of the misfortunate events that led to this travesty.

Saivion Smith was a 4-star CB in the 2016 recruiting class. Rivals had him as the #2 CB in the nation that year and the #80 player. HE IS A JUNIOR.

Pardon me if I can't feel pity for Smith for getting exposed by a Freshman. But, bonus points to that writer for trying to manufacture some sympathy. Very creative.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

So Diggs played both sides of the ball???

[2]
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 10:18 AM

First he would have stopped both Higgins and Ross. Then he would have come in and helped bammer's red zone offense. No wonder they missed him...since October.

2019 white level member

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
754 people have read this post