Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Bottom Line Is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 723

The Bottom Line Is

Sep 26, 2018, 9:11 AM

The staff gave KB every chance to succeed this year and be the "starter", but he was not up to the task. They "staff", knew they had to make a change. They made the change and all yell breaks loose. Some are now trying to establish KB as a victim. Lawrence deserves a chance based on his performance no more no less.

Regardless of what comes out today, I believe we need to look for a new back-up based on the missed Tuesday practice. Missing practice is not acceptable for being told you are not starting the next game. JMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Bottom Line Is

Sep 26, 2018, 9:23 AM

Yes and that #2 is Chase Brice, time to get him ready for Saturday. Next man up and I hope TL leads Clemson to a big lead to get CB some game time for an extended period. Anyone that did not see the coming was in denial or just plainly not paying attention, game 4 was always the line in the sand for making a decision on the QB going forward for Clemson due the the new RS rule. Dabo handeled it well in giving the 2 guys an equal shot, in life one does always come out on top and it is how you handle the outcome that determines many things. Hurts at Bama seems to have handled it well but his situation is a bit different in that he will still have a year left if he wants to transfer after the season. If he does not play another down he will have 2, he may be on the roster as a backup QB but only break the glass in a dire need allowing him 2 years of eligibility.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 723
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic