Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That 34 Point win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,124

That 34 Point win

Oct 21, 2018, 1:38 PM

Was a dream come true for the Tigers. If we can follow that performance with another against the Noles we will be in great shape. Some great games coming up in the next few weeks. LSU/Bama and LSU/Texas AM will really be big games. I’m not sure Texas is ready to stay in the top four and ND will have a chance to lose too. We could be paired up with Michigan at years end. We have all wanted to play the Wolverines and they may happen!

What are you looking at for the future.?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That 34 Point win

Oct 21, 2018, 4:07 PM

I hope Ohio state finds a way in and we get to play them again. The expressions on Urban Meyer's face will be priceless when we boat race them again

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That 34 Point win

Oct 21, 2018, 6:54 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing how Notre Dame finishes. I'm curious to see if Northwestern is able to pull the upset at home in the next couple of weeks. I'm not familiar with NW or ND, but based on what both have done so far, it seems NW should at least be able to make a game of it. Besides that, I'm curious who will represent the ACC coastal division in the ACCCG. Right now, VT and UVA are #1 and 2. Obviously, I want the team we match up the best against. I'm a little tired of VT, especially because Hokies are all around me.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,124
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic