Replies: 11   Last Post: Jun 30, 2020 4:19 PM by: Tropical
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 11  

Thanks Tourism...

[2]
Posted: Jun 30, 2020 2:17 AM

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/coronavirus-update-global-covid-19-case-tally-tops-10-million-and-florida-south-carolina-and-nevada-set-daily-records-2020-06-29

Re: Thanks Tourism...

[5]
Posted: Jun 30, 2020 2:57 AM

Seems like the deaths are way way down.

2020 white level member

[2]
Posted: Jun 30, 2020 3:19 AM

Hope it stays that way, but not likely.
We’ll have better data in 2-3 weeks. https://www.wmbfnews.com/2020/06/29/dhec-announces-covid-cases-sc-new-cases-horry-county/

[6]
Posted: Jun 30, 2020 4:05 AM

There is no preventing the spread of disease. You probably going to get it at some time. It maybe now or three years, but eventually you will get it. Hopefully, you get over it.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

no

[1]
Posted: Jun 30, 2020 6:30 AM

just go outside and you will see why its spreading here. few are wearing masks. few are making an effort to social distance. men, you are the majority of the problem. i know you feel its not masculine to wear your mask. if you dont, i hope you sleep well knowing you gave it to your wife, sister, mother, children, etc

military_donation.jpg

Myrtle Beach and the coastal areas are the hot spots in the

[2]
Posted: Jun 30, 2020 7:48 AM

state, so it is likely tourism driven. And it isn't all locals. The parking lots are filled with Ohio, New York and New Jersey plates.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Myrtle Beach and the coastal areas are the hot spots in the

[2]
Posted: Jun 30, 2020 8:34 AM

theres almost nothing positive that comes from a visit from a bunch of Yankees

Re: Myrtle Beach and the coastal areas are the hot spots in the

[1]
Posted: Jun 30, 2020 9:28 AM

Yankees are like hemorrhoids. They're a pain in the a$$ and they won't go back where they belong.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

$$$$$$$$$?????***

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 4:19 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Yes

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 7:49 AM

He's 100% correct.

A chief medical officer friend of mine said if we had simply shut South Carolina down to tourists from highly effected areas of the country (NY,NJ,PA,ATL, etc...) we'd be in the clear right now. Masks have a very limited effect.

Stop being a know-nothing know it all. People like you are part of the problem.

2020 purple level member

Not Exactly

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 9:56 AM

Greenville County beaches haven't been open in several million years and last I checked, I-95 heavily choked with cars from the Yankee north, is no where close to the Upstate. Nonetheless Greenville County is #1 in the state with cases, by far. There were plenty of cases in our native SC population already and with young folks congregating, the number of cases is on the rise. I'm sure having lots of tourists from all over doesn't help, but closing the state to tourism would not have solved the problem. Arkansas and Missouri, not on your usual suspects list for tourism, are experiencing a big rise in COVID-19 infections.

Re: Not Exactly

[1]
Posted: Jun 30, 2020 3:54 PM

Take a look.

https://twitter.com/montaga/status/1258098052935499777?fbclid=IwAR2vCcZtVG8Xj7VB9rVzpRuXsaPyUAlvTmpYbYW2bYIWPyytw3ptXAVzwOs

Conventional wisdom indicates that wearing masks has very little to do with it.

2020 purple level member

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I have CFP jackets and vests. fully authentic. text me 864-372-6518

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
1301 people have read this post