Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you Tiger fans!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Thank you Tiger fans!

Sep 11, 2018, 2:03 PM

We'd like to extend a very hearty thank you to all of the Clemson Tiger fans who came to Aggieland last week. You might be the most well traveled visiting fans we've had in a very long time. We can't speak for any other establishments, but we can say that we at the Dixie Chicken and Dry Bean Saloon thoroughly enjoyed having you.

It was a pleasure hearing stories from all of you and having you take part in our traditions like carving your names in our tables and spreading bottle caps through Bottle Cap Alley. The amount of $2 bills that our bartenders counted up after all was said and done was truly staggering. We are humbled that so many orange clad patrons said that they had to come to the Dixie Chicken. It was hard to get a picture of the bar without half of it being full or orange lol.

We hope that you had as much fun in Aggieland as we enjoyed having you here. If you're ever back Texas way, we'd love seeing you again! Thanks and Gig'Em.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesomeness!***

Sep 11, 2018, 2:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you Tiger fans!

Sep 11, 2018, 2:53 PM

Friday and Saturday the Dixie Chicken was too crowded for me to even get a beer, but we had a few beers and shots at Dry Bean both days. Both are REALLY cool bars.

Sep 12, 2018, 10:47 AM

I second this. Dixie Chicken felt like we were back home in Clemson, with all the tiger fans in there. We basically made a lap and left because it was too busy, but the Dry Bean was awesome! Thanks for the hospitality!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2018, 2:56 PM

We had a great time !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for your hospitality and friendliness, now please

Sep 11, 2018, 3:35 PM

destroy, humiliate, punish, and embarrass USCjr! We will do the same for you!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you for your hospitality and friendliness, now please

Sep 12, 2018, 9:02 AM

We'll sure give it our best shot! Expect to see a few Ags around the South Carolina area next month getting ready to #BTHOscarolina for sure!

Sep 11, 2018, 4:21 PM

The pleasure was ours! And thank you!

Sep 11, 2018, 4:25 PM

OWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!! Bet those folks could close the place down for a few days and recoop and recharge...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2018, 8:59 AM

lol, if only! We do warn all the new employees before football season that there will always be at least one game that is going to be insane. They all made it through relatively unscathed. They know if they can make it through the craziness of the biggest game of the year, that UL-Monroe weekend should be a piece of cake!

Friday night, I waited two hours for a double Freddy...

Sep 11, 2018, 5:42 PM

... with cheese, and loved every minute of it! Incredible campus joint. Even my teetotaling brother got a kick out of it. Thank YOU for serving us visitors up right and for being the absolute model host. Best road trip ever.

Re: Friday night, I waited two hours for a double Freddy...

Sep 12, 2018, 8:57 AM

Sorry the wait was so long, thanks for understanding! Also, thanks for the kind words. Most everyone in Aggieland makes a big effort to be great hosts. Hopefully you had a couple of Ags buy you a beer and share some stories!

Dry Bean

Sep 12, 2018, 9:38 AM

I was there last go around. I believe I had a shot called a "pizzed off japanese minnow farmer"
Does that sound accurate DIXIE CHICKEN

Re: Dry Bean

Sep 12, 2018, 9:39 AM

TheDixieChicken

Re: Dry Bean

Sep 12, 2018, 12:12 PM

Ya know, they've got a lot of interesting names over next to us. We know a few of them, but tend to not say the names in mixed company lol

out of curiosity .. how many cocaine vials

Sep 12, 2018, 9:44 AM

and used condoms were left in bottle top alley the last time scar visited ?

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Thanks for the hospitality at the Chicken

Sep 12, 2018, 1:56 PM

Really enjoyed the chicken fried chicken sandwich. Got to introduce my wife to the flaming Dr. Peppers at the Dry Bean.

The two person to a pitcher policy kind of sucked, but I know that's a state thing, not y'all.

Loved the return to A&M. Best fans in college football. Hope y'all make it out this way next year.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Sep 12, 2018, 4:57 PM

Right back at ya, greet hospitality and great traditions...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2018, 5:24 PM

Well you'll have to come to Clemson, I have a life time of awesome memories at Death Valley and how we have always treated opposing fans. At DV, we're about being humble and making friends before every game. And I don't think you could ever be at a better place for tailgating than at Clemson University. We have the best tailgating than any where in college football!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2018, 5:33 PM

My son and I spent several hours and dollars at your fine establishment, and attached are pigs to prove it. I skipped the line and found us a spot in the bar area with an Aggie family. By the time I procured our first Lonestar pitcher, he arrived with a couple burgers from the food counter. The beer was cold and the burgers were incredibly tasty.
We look forward to visiting the Dixie Chicken again!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Sep 13, 2018, 8:54 AM

Great pictures, thanks for sharing them with us! Glad everyone had such a great time.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic