Topic: Thank you, Lady Tigers!!
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 25, 2019 3:13 AM by: HopefulTiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Thank you, Lady Tigers!!

[11]
Posted: Mar 24, 2019 11:13 PM

I just saw Dani Edwards crying as the game ended. Coach Butler has these young ladies caring and wanting to fight for each other.

Thank you.

Re: Thank you, Lady Tigers!!

[4]
Posted: Mar 24, 2019 11:29 PM

touche ....i didn't expect them to win tonight but they fought hard...only can home this will be the beginning of build a great program for Women's b-ball for years to come!

null

[1]
Posted: Mar 24, 2019 11:31 PM

touche ....i didn't expect them to win tonight but they fought hard...only can hope this will be the beginning to build a great program for CU Women's b-ball for years to come!

null

[2]
Posted: Mar 24, 2019 11:39 PM

Think it’s definitely the start. And a good start it was. Imo they got the toughest draw in the tournament having to try and match up to miss st. With that gal in the middle... she might could play on a mbb team. Most likely miss st will be in the final. Very few Cinderella’s in wbb tournament.

Watch out when CAB brings in a couple recruits like that. They’ll be getting the one and two seeds. Just fun to watch them compete and leave it all on the floor!!!!!

Go Tigers!

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Absolutely kerigantoo!! Thought early on they had a tough bracket....

Posted: Mar 25, 2019 3:13 AM

.... So proud of our team for the fight and intensity they bring to the game. And a lot of that has to be due to the coach! Lead us on to greatness Coach Butler!!

2019 purple level member

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
680 people have read this post