Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Texans coach is an idiot!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Texans coach is an idiot!!

Sep 24, 2017, 6:58 PM

Who in their right mind (playing against Tom Brady) calls a safe run up the middle on 3rd and 3 with just over 2 minutes left? A TD wins the game. A FG leaves the door open for the GOAT Tome Brady.
On third down Should have rolled out DW4 to the right and let him hit a RB or TE in the right flats. He did that hundreds of times as a Tiger. OBrien played it too safe. He gives Tom Brady the ball with 2 minutes left. Everyone in the Universe knew Brady would march down the field for a TD. Again, OBrien needs to chill out with the conservative play calling or he will not be the HC very long.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Texans coach is an idiot!!

Sep 24, 2017, 7:03 PM

I agree with this post. Us as Clemson fans know what Watson can do. It’s almost like O’Brien doesn’t trust Watson I just don’t get why you call that play.

Pi$$ poor clock management and defensive formations...

Sep 24, 2017, 7:07 PM

sure didn't help.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 24, 2017, 7:58 PM

couldn't agree more. I'm a Clemson grad and Boston native, so today was both tough to watch and glorious, my two favorite qb's ever on one field. When DW4 was doing his 4th quarter thing and bleeding clock I said the game was over (HOU would win). When the idiot O'Brien sent out the fg team I said game over (Brady time)

All in all a great day for me. Pathetic Pats defense makes DW4 a new star and TB12 pulls another miracle

Sep 24, 2017, 8:30 PM

Read Option and he walks into the endzone.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2017, 9:00 PM

3rd. Down ,fake up middle go outside and 1st down wide open to right. Look at replay.

Sep 24, 2017, 11:56 PM

That's the downfall of this whole thing. The Texans could be really good. They have good players.... coaches not so much.

Sep 25, 2017, 12:38 AM

Firstly, that game today was better than the last 3 Super Bowls. Amazing. Further though, Houston, despite how great their defense is, showed serious issues in the secondary. Tom picked them apart at will for most of the game. Kareem Jackson is fn awful. He was out of position and jogging for pretty much the entire game. They should immediately play our Clemson brethren, Marcus Gilchrist, over him without question. Gilchrist was the only corner that covered Gronkowski & Hogan all afternoon. Jackson literally got blown away on both the winning touchdown AND the two-point conversion. Must be so aggravating for these Texans fans, apparently this is business-as-usual for this guy.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic