Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Take Two: Will Bryan Bresee be Clemson's next 5* commit?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Take Two: Will Bryan Bresee be Clemson's next 5* commit?

Apr 15, 2019, 9:20 AM

THE STORYLINE
Bryan Bresee recently took another visit to Clemson and now the five-star defensive end made news in recent days when he announced he will be making his commitment on April 23.

The Damascus, Md., standout is planning a press conference at his school and the finalists are Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan, Georgia, Clemson and Alabama. But the Tigers have to feel very good about where they stand in his recruitment with less than two weeks to go.

Following that recent visit to Clemson, Bresee cancelled a trip to Oklahoma and he isn’t making final rounds to other programs, either, which makes it seem like the Tigers could be tough to beat.

“Just because I was down there so much it was really just getting back down there, doing things I haven’t really gotten to do yet,” Bresee said Sunday at the Rivals 3 Stripe Camp presented by adidas. “It was a more relaxed visit because I already have gotten to do a lot down there. It was hanging out with people who were already committed and getting to spend some time with everybody.”

Clemson landed a five-star commitment from cornerback Fred Davis earlier this month after he visited campus. Will Bresee be next?

FIRST TAKE: ADAM FRIEDMAN, MID-ATLANTIC RECRUITING ANALYST
“The commitment date means he’s seen everything he needs to see. The fact that he cancelled his Oklahoma visit and the fact that he hasn’t made it back to supposed contenders Penn State, Ohio State and Georgia, Clemson has to feel great about that. And I feel good about Clemson’s chances. My FutureCast is on Clemson.”

SECOND TAKE: MIKE FARRELL, NATIONAL RECRUITING DIRECTOR
“It’s looking like it’s going to be Clemson. When you take a visit and then you cancel other visits and set a timetable for your decision that’s a sign that it’s over. It would surprise me a lot if he didn’t choose Clemson.

“It’s been interesting where Clemson has been getting their guys. Clelin Ferrell is from Virginia, Christian Wilkins is from Connecticut, Austin Bryant from Georgia and Dexter Lawrence from North Carolina. They’ve done a really good job recruiting nationally. Xavier Thomas is an in-state kid but Bresee is just another five-star kid from out-of-state that Clemson just took the lead for and never looked back. It’s just the way Dabo Swinney is recruiting.”

https://n.rivals.com/news/take-two-will-bryan-bresee-be-clemson-s-next-five-star-commit-

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.***

Apr 15, 2019, 9:20 AM

Re: Take Two: Will Bryan Bresee be Clemson's next 5* commit?

Apr 15, 2019, 9:32 AM

Thanks, sounds good.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic