»
Topic: TNET: What Trevor Lawrence said about his performance against Syracuse
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 18, 2019 8:29 AM by: allorangeallthetime52®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

TNET: What Trevor Lawrence said about his performance against Syracuse

[1]
Posted: Sep 15, 2019 12:35 AM

What Trevor Lawrence said about his performance against Syracuse

Clemson quarterback talks to the media after Clemson's 41-6 win over Syracuse on Saturday night. Read Update »

His passing may be a little off right now but he has grown

[4]
Posted: Sep 15, 2019 12:44 AM

and is continuing to grow as a leader of this team. I think he's handled the adversity well in his interviews and he's one of the first guys in to congratulate other players. It's pretty nice when you can be a little off and still have 395 yds passing and 3 TD's. I have no doubt TL is going to put it all together again soon.

Your observation is maddening

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 2:20 AM

nikola tesla GIF

Re: His passing may be a little off right now but he has grown

[1]
Posted: Sep 15, 2019 7:19 AM

He is staring down his wr's and not looking off db's . He will get better.

2019 white level member

Re: His passing may be a little off right now but he has grown

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 8:26 AM

I have to agree, he do give away where he is going to with the ball, and I have made that statement before. I'm sure that young people that are being coached don't always get it a 100%, but hopefully somebody is noticing 5 Ints in 3 games from the guy that is being said to be the best QB in the country. I can't say that he is the best in the country, but he sure has all the right tools and skill to be the very Best in the country. I love everything about TL with the exception that I believe he does stare down his go to receiver!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: TNET: What Trevor Lawrence said about his performance against Syracuse

[1]
Posted: Sep 15, 2019 10:38 AM

I look forward to the day he has more flexibility to audible out of a called play. I think he sees things but is a bit handcuffed by the Co-OC's game plan, and that plan ranges from booooooorrrrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg to psychotic, which really is more like 12% of a plan.

Re: TNET: What Trevor Lawrence said about his performance against Syracuse

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2019 9:42 AM

I believe the you will begin to see the OC's begin to loosen the strings in the next few weeks as he will be facing more standard defense structures. These first 3 games were against a team you didn't know anything about with a new coach and two relative good defenses that were going to throw some strange stuff at you. Down the stretch now we will see Trevor turning into a true leader and decision maker. It's fun watching him and the rest of the team mature.

I have a hard time

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2019 3:51 PM

Accepting these 500. - 600 yard and 40- 50 point games. Hope he improves quickly.

Re: I have a hard time

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 8:29 AM

;) :)

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: One Ticket to ACC Championship in Charlotte. $85 SECTION 117 ROW 5 SEAT 15 MOBILE TICKET. Text o...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2054 people have read this post