Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: What Brent Venables, Jeff Scott, Tony Elliott said after win over Texas A&M
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,759

TNET: What Brent Venables, Jeff Scott, Tony Elliott said after win over Texas A&M

Sep 7, 2019, 9:33 PM

What Brent Venables, Jeff Scott, Tony Elliott said after win over Texas A&M

Check out some quotes and videos from the Clemson coordinators as they discuss their team's 24-10 win over No. 12 Texas A&M on Saturday. Opening Statement: “[I’ Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like the ESPN guy kept trying to find something

Sep 8, 2019, 3:46 AM

negative about our defense. If he watched the game and Mond and A&M are as good as they were hyped, he should be lauding how well we locked them down.

Watching the game on TV it was obvious they were featuring Jimbo who they showed much more than Dabo during the game. It may have had to do with camera placement because most of Dabo's shots seemed to be distant and at an angle. Also, in my opinion, they didn't play up the entrance or the crowd noise. I felt like they were featuring the SEC school not the home Tigers. Go Tigers, beat Cuse!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They’ll have no choice but to feature us in January.***

Sep 8, 2019, 7:03 AM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seems like the ESPN guy kept trying to find something

Sep 8, 2019, 7:19 AM [ in reply to Seems like the ESPN guy kept trying to find something ]

Watching game day final now. They opened with LSU Texas highlights. Now have shown TN - BYU, FSU, Nebraska - Colorado, Michigan - Army, still haven't shown our game. LOL.

Re: Seems like the ESPN guy kept trying to find something

Sep 8, 2019, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Seems like the ESPN guy kept trying to find something ]

The game was played in a prime time slot on national tv because WE were playing. That’s all.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,759
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic