Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Swinney's emotional post-game ESPN interview
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Swinney's emotional post-game ESPN interview

Sep 29, 2018, 5:13 PM

WATCH: Swinney's emotional post-game ESPN interview

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney spoke to ESPN's Holly Rowe after his team's 27-23 comeback win. "No matter what would have happened on that play, I was proud of Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Swinney's emotional post-game ESPN interview

Sep 30, 2018, 7:55 AM

He was as close to tears as I've ever seen him. This culminated in what he personally went through this week. God bless him and that is why Clemson fans loves and respects him so much. One other thing I saw was him wrapping his arms around Rodgers after he fumbled. That there tells me the character of this man. Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Swinney's emotional post-game ESPN interview

Sep 30, 2018, 1:57 PM

CinTiger said it right. He shed some tears as did I. You could see him wiping them off as he found holly.

Every other coach would have been chewing Rodgers out after that play. Trust me, parents see that and they know it’s not fake. To me, that’s what makes kb walking away that much more shocking.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That right there is why I love our coach, and wouldn't trade

Sep 30, 2018, 10:48 AM

him for all the Nick Sabans or Urban Meyers of the world. Those two would have been their usual robotic selves (as was Meyer last night) after this win. Dabo wears his heart on his sleeve, and doesn't worry about showing the world how much he cares. GO TIGERS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic