»
Topic: TNET: WATCH: Stephen A. Smith defends Clemson, Swinney to Paul Finebaum
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 10, 2019 11:07 PM by: Scoooby2004
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

TNET: WATCH: Stephen A. Smith defends Clemson, Swinney to Paul Finebaum

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 1:18 PM

WATCH: Stephen A. Smith defends Clemson, Swinney to Paul Finebaum

ESPN's First Take hosted a panel discussion with Stephen A. Smith, Paul Finebaum and David Pollack discussing Clemson's place in the Playoff picture on Wednesda Read Update »

So, SAS is now our friend since he visited Clemson

[1]
Posted: Dec 4, 2019 1:23 PM

There is something in those hills.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: TNET: WATCH: Stephen A. Smith defends Clemson, Swinney to Paul Finebaum

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 2:06 PM

Not sure why everyone hates on Pawl trying to make a living by talking Crap that everyone scoops up and consumes. Who cares what he thinks? Dabo shouldn’t either. Let it go and these clips will be funny AF after the season when we are back to back champs.

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 2:30 PM

Interesting that they cut the clip before Dabo said that you don't worry about criticism from people you wouldn't seek advice from. That, to me, is the news piece there. How does the SEC's unofficial spokesman respond to that!?

2020 white level member

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 11:07 PM

I have yet to understand how Finebaum thinks he knows so much about the game of college football. I have not researched his background, but I am willing to bet he has never played a down of football. Look at him!! Probably couldn't have gotten the helmet on over those satellite ears, lol! I am trying to be nice, but one thing I know is that he is the SEC's B@#!CH and Saban is his PIMP! Hope this is not too raw, but I am just saying what other people want to.

Not sure how to feel about this

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 2:33 PM

Can't stand either one of these jokes.

2020 white level member

Who is the other goober? There is Stephen A, Dumbo and

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 3:32 PM

Pollack. Not sure who the other dimwit is, but he tries to step in with the talking point of needing to schedule someone decent out of conference when your conference is weak, and Pollak immediately shut that down by pointing out we had 2 SEC teams on our out of conference schedule. But seriously ESPN - y'all are supposed to be professionals. Don't you even prepare for your segments. Exactly why I stopped watching these shows, there is about as much wisdom and insight as when I am sitting around BSing about football with my friends. I'm not going to waste my time watching "experts" that know less about what they are talking about then I do.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2020 season tickets TDG row M. Two tickets on home side 30 yd line without having to join IPTAY. S...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1263 people have read this post