Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Jake Bentley's postgame comments after loss to Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Jake Bentley's postgame comments after loss to Clemson

Nov 25, 2018, 12:37 AM

WATCH: Jake Bentley's postgame comments after loss to Clemson

South Carolina quarterback Jake Bentley spoke with the media following his team's 56-35 loss to rival Clemson on Saturday night. “I don’t mean this disrespectfu Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am glad Jake does not mind losing again. u5c

Nov 25, 2018, 12:42 AM

Never again, again.

Re: I am glad Jake does not mind losing again. u5c

Nov 25, 2018, 3:10 PM

Let's tell it like it is: Our defense (or lack thereof) made Jake Bentley look like Tom Brady. Thank goodness that we had TL and our offense to bail us out, since our vaunted "defense" never bothered to get off the bus. Can't remember ever having seen a more clueless and inept defensive performance since the dark days of Red Parker. I'm not sure we can even correct something this disastrous this season. Every fear regarding our secondary was vindicated. IMHO, we don't want any part of Notre Dame, Alabama, or Ohio State. Would they just accept an unconditional surrender at this point?

Dude. Give it up.

Nov 27, 2018, 4:41 PM

You are the poorest excuse for a troll in the history of trolls. No one is buying it.
Maybe you should look at some other trolling by people that actually know how to do it.
I doubt if it would work. But you could try it.
Maybe if you create still another scok and try harder you can actually fool someone.
It's called subtlety. Look it up.
Good luck little chicken.

Nov 25, 2018, 9:18 PM [ in reply to I am glad Jake does not mind losing again. u5c ]

I didn't hear him say that, and i listened to the whole thing.

Jakey is growing up. I have no criticism of what he said.

I do wonder what's with these 6- and 7-win teams like Miami and SC claiming they have good enough players to win the championship. If so, what's their excuse for being 6-5?

Maybe we're not talking about the same championship.

Nov 27, 2018, 4:19 PM [ in reply to I am glad Jake does not mind losing again. u5c ]

Apparently bently is more happy making himself look good than the team as a whole. A lost is a lost even if you look good. The tigers had them no matter what.

You see that Clemson Nation?

Nov 25, 2018, 12:43 AM

Those are the sweet sweet tears of our enemy!

GO TIGERS!!!!!! To hell with 5Head!!!

Re: TNET: WATCH: Jake Bentley's postgame comments after loss to Clemson

Nov 25, 2018, 12:47 AM

He is a proud loser. You can tell from his demeanor that this was a moral victory. I hope we never accept losing by 21 points just because we scored a few points in the process.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 12:54 AM

Pat losers on the back bc they tried, that only tells them that losing is ok with you, and they will never put in the work that it takes to win. You tell them that we will put in the work to get better and win!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 1:22 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Jake Bentley's postgame comments after loss to Clemson ]

Gamecocks are the proudest losers you’ll ever meet.

Yes they believe in you Jakey. They believe you lost by three touchdowns to make it five in a row.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 25, 2018, 9:50 AM

A good loser is always a loser.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Jake Bentley

Nov 29, 2018, 10:08 AM

If you ain't First, you're Last.

He’s so proud of his pretty loss.***

Nov 25, 2018, 11:43 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Jake Bentley's postgame comments after loss to Clemson ]

Nov 25, 2018, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Jake Bentley's postgame comments after loss to Clemson ]

If Bentley had had a half-way decent defense, then very possibly they win this game. He scorched our defense----Just ask Brent Venables---"ashamed and disgusted." His words, not mine. We couldn't slow down anything to do with their offense. Their receivers ran wide open all night. Alabama and Ohio State must be laughing uncontrollably. We really need to thank TL and the offense for saving our bacon, but we face big dogs in the future who will have watched the film on our "defense," and will make us pay. Sad for a program that once prided itself on defense.

Nov 25, 2018, 6:31 PM

"We" ..... do you have a mouse in your pocket? Your "we" lost by 21 points .... and yes, VB said we won because your defense played 21 points worse than ours and he felt like you should have lost by 56 points! That's the way godd coordinators feel ....not happy because they lost by 21 like TRob, TBone, FlexBone, and all your other bozo coaches.

Bentley's grown up a lot in the last couple of years.

Nov 25, 2018, 11:01 AM

He played a heck of a game too .... my hat's off to the young man.

Re: Bentley's grown up a lot in the last couple of years.

Nov 25, 2018, 3:26 PM

He looked like a pro.

Nov 25, 2018, 6:49 PM

But our freshman TL was named national QB of the week. ?????

Nov 25, 2018, 10:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Bentley's grown up a lot in the last couple of years. ]

Then surely you must expect him to declare for the draft in the Spring. Where do you think he will be drafted?

GO TIGERS!!!!

Nov 25, 2018, 11:39 AM

50 pass attempts...zero holds, what a joke.

Nov 25, 2018, 12:01 PM

But we get OPI without contact. They truly have no idea how much they owe the refs for their "moral victory".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 12:19 PM

The refs made a couple of bad calls. The coots moved the ball well on us even without the refs. Lame that people are blaming the refs at all. Our secondary was a disaster. That is a moral victory by coot standards. Those guys in their mind count the 4th and goal missed opportunities moral victories as well I bet. They were just happy not to be humiliated and to make us look like weren't the real deal on D.

Nov 25, 2018, 2:25 PM

Not blaming the refs at all for the performance of our D. Both things can be true. Our D can have an off game on the same day that the refs are the worst ever.

We are 12 & 0 and just beat SC for the 5th time in 5 years. I'm happy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Jake Bentley's postgame comments after loss to Clemson ]

Blame the refs? Who is he kidding? I watched Carolina dismantle our defense, marching up and down the field again and again while we looked like we were on a Sunday outing with the Girl
Scouts. You eventually don't win by having to outscore an opponent because you can't defend the run or pass. Our pass D is virtually non-existant, and even though we should beat a weak Pitt team, who knows? They may be able to throw the forward pass.

Nov 25, 2018, 10:05 PM

Nancys tate played carolina Saturday, not Clemson.

GO TIGERS!!!!

Nov 25, 2018, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Jake Bentley's postgame comments after loss to Clemson ]

Hey, they called one...on Mitch Hyatt, on a running play.

SEC refs believe Holding is legal. Except on Auburn's first Iron Bowl play from scrimmage that resulted in a called-back 75-yard TD, then an unsportsmanlike on Malzahn.

What do you have to do to get that called against you?

Nov 25, 2018, 1:02 PM

I’ve never been a JB fan. All the flopping he did just was so stupid. But, he has matured some and honestly played a heck of a game last night. I can’t disagree with anything he said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 1:22 PM

As much as I hate to admit it I have to agree. Never have liked the kid, his overall attitude fits well with their program though lol.

He played well last night especially scrambling to find open receivers on busted coverage. Our bad though.

Nov 25, 2018, 3:36 PM

What "coverage?" I didn't see any.

he's accepted his role well. Just lose and go home***

Nov 25, 2018, 2:46 PM

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Nov 25, 2018, 3:12 PM

Jake gets another moral victory next year his record vs Clemson is going to be pretty impressive!

Nov 25, 2018, 3:16 PM

Who cares what that little punk has to say. He's a loser, just like his coach, their fans, and the rest of his team.

Nov 25, 2018, 3:50 PM

Yeah, well this "punk" (Bentley) as you call him tore our "defense" a new one. Without TL and an amazing offense,we lose this game because their offense stomped our defense. It was as coach Venables said,"Embarrassing and disgusting." And I think that our future against offenses much better than Carolina's will expose us even further. Hope I'm wrong, but the defensive red flags that I saw in the Duke game came to full fruition with Carolina. Allah preserve us against the likes of Alabama (Or Notre Dame).

Nov 25, 2018, 6:34 PM

I think you only play Alabama about every ten years while we play them every year in the play-offs. Why are you thinking about Alabama Coot?

Bake Jentley--off the surface unit and

Nov 25, 2018, 3:34 PM

into the oven. Don't leave him in too long. Cook at 400F for 60 minutes and put on bus to Columbia.

Re: Bake Jentley--off the surface unit and

Nov 25, 2018, 3:56 PM

Man, "in the oven?" What are you talking about?? Cook him? That's not even half-way funny. Have you ever read "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich?" I really hope that you are not a Clemson fan. What is your last name? Himmler?

Nov 25, 2018, 6:28 PM

keep trolling, coot , somebody is bound to fall for it at some point

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Bake Jentley--off the surface unit and ]

Ok, we get it, you're so pissed at the team's performance that you think we're the worst team in consideration for the CFP.

But now you're getting pissy with the fans and making up reasons to be offended.

I hope you are self-aware enough to shut up now. Take your meds. Watch a movie.

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic