Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Incoming Clemson QB excited to get to work
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,295

TNET: WATCH: Incoming Clemson QB excited to get to work

May 28, 2020, 11:15 AM

WATCH: Incoming Clemson QB excited to get to work

Hunter Helms is ready to get to work as he enters what he calls the most-talented QB room in the country. The Gray Collegiate Academy (S.C.) QB will be a prefer Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hunter reminds me physically & talent-wise as our “Syracuse Game Winning QB Savior”.

May 28, 2020, 3:34 PM

Gonna be a solid back-up & wish him much success.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hunter reminds me physically & talent-wise as our “Syracuse Game Winning QB Savior”.

May 28, 2020, 4:02 PM

Ditto LBB!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hunter reminds me physically & talent-wise as our “Syracuse Game Winning QB Savior”.

May 28, 2020, 6:22 PM [ in reply to Hunter reminds me physically & talent-wise as our “Syracuse Game Winning QB Savior”. ]

For a moment I thought they had used the wrong photo. Uncanny resemblance

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 29, 2020, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Hunter reminds me physically & talent-wise as our “Syracuse Game Winning QB Savior”. ]

You have to love a guy with the grit to walkon at Clemson with the QB talent that is ahead of him. But I do believe that he is making a mistake for not playing for Jeff Scott at South Florida bc I believe that Jeff is going to do great things there. Maybe Clemson is his path to get with Jeff at South Florida after some coaching from Streeter bc I think the only way he will ever see any meaningful snaps at Clemson, would be if we had a couple of transfers from the QB room, and I hope that doesn't happen bc we have Championship starters and backups the way that it stands right now!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Incoming Clemson QB excited to get to work

May 28, 2020, 4:24 PM

I assume the game will be very fast for him for a little while, moving from Grays to NCAA FBS.

He'll need to keep his head up and grow; not only are the other QBs the best in the country, but the DBs are pretty hot, too.

But if Dabo and Streeter gave him a chance, he'll be good. They don't waste practice time and gray shirts on hopeless cases. Hope to see him get some game snaps this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like Chase Brice. Hope he has as much moxie***

May 29, 2020, 8:25 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,295
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic