Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Hopkins with impressive TD catch vs. 49ers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Hopkins with impressive TD catch vs. 49ers

Dec 11, 2017, 9:48 AM

WATCH: Hopkins with impressive TD catch vs. 49ers

The Houston Texans fell 26-16 to the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday but receiver Deandre "Nuk" Hopkins had a big game statistically. Hopkins had 11 receptions on Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Hopkins with impressive TD catch vs. 49ers

Dec 11, 2017, 10:00 AM

No denying his talent. Congrats. Wish his attitude toward his alma mater was as good. Maybe with time.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Hopkins with impressive TD catch vs. 49ers

Dec 11, 2017, 10:34 AM

Who gives a flying flip about anything “Nuk” does? To disrespect Clemson the way he has as of late is ridiculous! It totally shows his character and his “me” first mentality. That’s not what Clemson is all about. Perhaps it’s very telling that we weren’t winning Championships while he was here as Dabo was in the process of building a winning culture. You can’t do that with “me” first players!!!

I personally don’t care to see anything Nuk does until he comes out and publically apologizes!

Oh give me a break

Dec 11, 2017, 11:41 AM

He's a tiger. I'll love him as a tiger regardless of how he feels towards the university.

Re: Oh give me a break

Dec 11, 2017, 4:50 PM

That's your opinion, now let others have the same right regardless if you disagree with their opinion!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone else think "crazy" and "unreal" are a bit much?

Dec 11, 2017, 10:51 AM

I'm glad for his success, more power to him, and I hold nothing against Hopkins at all, but that wasn't a stellar pass or catch by NFL (or really any) standards. It was a good pass that Nuke caught, but I'm not sure about the "crazy" and "unreal" descriptions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disappointed

Dec 11, 2017, 11:20 AM

After his Comments I just do not care. I wish him no ill will, but I wish him nothing else either. With out Clemson, he would NOT be where he is now!

who?

Dec 11, 2017, 12:01 PM

who?

Re: who?

Dec 14, 2017, 12:46 PM

My only remark is ....... where would he be now if he had decided that Columbia SC was the place to be after Daniels High School? Clemson owes him NOTHING. He owes Clemson more than he realizes. I wish him well.

Want fries with that burger.!!!?

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic