Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Clemson-ND Preview
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,870

TNET: WATCH: Clemson-ND Preview

Dec 12, 2018, 9:51 AM

WATCH: Clemson-ND Preview

Check out this preview video for the upcoming Goodyear Cotton Bowl featuring No. 2 Clemson against No. 3 Notre Dame on December 29. Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder why they didn't preview Clemson's Offense

Dec 12, 2018, 10:18 AM

They went through ND Offense, Clemson Defense, ND Defense but no real discussion of what the Clemson offense needs to do. Maybe its obvious that Clemson just has to be Clemson and move the ball woth the same balanced attack that has worked all year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Re: I wonder why they didn't preview Clemson's Offense

Dec 12, 2018, 11:08 AM

I wonder if TL is the only QB in the playoffs who has made a few mistakes? I’m glad that they pointed out his imperfections. I was beginning to believe that he is flawless. I’ll be surprised if the receivers as a group don’t have a record setting day. I am certain the OL will be challenged a lot between now and game day. If they get the job done, this game could be a laugher. Nothing would please me more than to see number 1 catch a couple of TD passes in this game. Maybe one from Brice!

Is there a health report available now? I think we are in good shape from an injury standpoint.

Re: I wonder why they didn't preview Clemson's Offense

Dec 12, 2018, 11:38 AM

Those A$S holes are saying the very exact thing that they said when we were to played against Oklahoma and OSU. We are good but not good enough, and they do their very best to convince themselves and the college FB fans of that very same thing!!! The only thing that has changed in the previewing of this game and others, is the date!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson-ND Preview

Dec 12, 2018, 11:31 AM

The best way to beat ND's offense, is to change up what we know they have had plenty of time to scheme against, so what do we do on defense. I would bring less pressure by only rushing 5 guys, and drop 2 guys back into coverage and clog up passing lanes against the short quick passing game to a TE/RB's across the middle with the occasional safety/corner Blitz. I would have the fastest guy on our team to spy in case their RB finds a crease, or if they slide a TE out on the edge and gets by himself behind our D. But for sure I would change up what I would know that they have had plenty of time to scheme against what we have done all season!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They took away two of TL’s TD passes

Dec 12, 2018, 11:49 AM

They showed and said he only has 22 touchdown passes right off the bat. I stopped watching then because they clearly didn’t know what they were talking about and I wasn’t going to waste my time.

Re: They took away two of TL’s TD passes

Dec 12, 2018, 12:58 PM

I was thinking that too, but maybe they were just counting regular season and not the ACCCG.

That was a great Notre Dame preview. Should change the title

Dec 12, 2018, 1:31 PM

What if Etienne decides to lace em up and play? Mcmurphey did call it before the season so I give him cred.

Dec 12, 2018, 1:38 PM

Hey, can someone let Dabo know that we shouldn’t make the trip? ND’s gonna run and throw all over us, and apparently our bum QB is gonna make mistake after mistake.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2018, 2:11 PM

Almost all of ND's offensive highlights sgainst Wake and Hokies defenses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

Hack! EVERY QB makes mistakes. He likes ND I get it.

Dec 12, 2018, 5:23 PM

And they can win the game. But let's not pretend that ND has the better talent.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keeps saying "WE" talking about ND. Is this a ND video feed

Dec 12, 2018, 5:25 PM

? I am curious.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ND Preview.... smmfh!

Dec 12, 2018, 9:04 PM

What a lame excuse for a preview!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: ND Preview.... smmfh!

Dec 17, 2018, 8:58 PM

He has to be ND alum.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,870
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic