Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Texas A&M
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Texas A&M

Mar 19, 2019, 10:06 AM

Vegas odds on Clemson-Texas A&M

College Football won't start up for several months but that doesn't stop Vegas from releasing point spreads from 45 of the biggest games this upcoming season. O Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WoW: Clemson over Texas A&M by...

Mar 19, 2019, 10:24 AM

Sounds good!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots -7 over the Tarholes?

Mar 19, 2019, 12:22 PM

What a horrible place to be. Coots win and its "yawn, who can't best the Tarholes? If it's recognition you want then go out and collect your blue ribbon and a juice box." I wonder if the Coots win they'll claim it as some kind of redemption for their dreadful loss to UVA and dominance over the ACC.

Coots lose and it won't be as bad as losing to the Citadel or Navy, but close. Plus their goose egg streak against the ACC goes on. Anyone know how many games the Coots have lost in a row to the ACC, the conference they say they would always win if they were in it?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots -7 over the Tarholes?

Mar 19, 2019, 3:09 PM

Looked up the Coot vs ACC record.

In the past 4 seasons, Coots are 2-5 vs ACC teams with wins over the Tarholes and NC State. Of the 5 wins against them 4 are ours and UVA has the other. The current streak is Coots 0-3 vs the ACC.

Last Coot vs ACC win was a 35-28 game vs NC State in 2017.

Last meeting for the Coots vs the Tarholes was in 2015 with the Coots winning 17-13.

Both games were not exactly run away victories for the Coots.

Re: Coots -7 over the Tarholes?

Mar 21, 2019, 8:29 AM

Yeah, the NC State game was perfect NC State. They beat the tar out of the coots, and then forgot that the point of the game was to put the ball in the endzone. So classic NC State of finding a way to lose even with the coots trying to give them the game.

Fedora never cared about UNC's non-conference season opener

Mar 25, 2019, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Coots -7 over the Tarholes? ]

That's not going to be the case with Mack. We'll see whether he can still coach, because he should have the talent to beat the Coots.

Re: TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Texas A&M

Mar 19, 2019, 10:52 AM

That seems like a lot. I would have guessed Clemson -12

Wow...seems a little high***

Mar 19, 2019, 11:24 AM

Re: Wow...seems a little high***

Mar 19, 2019, 11:55 AM

I was thinking the same. But A&M's losses due to players that left may be really devastating in the upcoming season. I thought it will be our toughest game on the schedule.

Clemson - 21 vs A&M, Bama -13 vs A&M***

Mar 19, 2019, 11:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Home vs away i believe. That means both teams would

Mar 19, 2019, 11:56 AM

be favored over A&M by ~17 on a neutral field so Vegas is basically valuing Clemson and Bama exactly the same right now.

I'll take recency bias for $400 Alex.***

Mar 19, 2019, 11:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2019, 11:59 AM

Gimme the POINTS on FSU/BOISE

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 25, 2019, 11:24 AM

I tend to agree, but here's a wagering tip from an old pro:

Never bet on a team whose QB is making his first start. Hell, even TL wasn't going to cover the number against Cuse last year if he hadn't gotten hurt.

Rypien is gone, and Boise has no experience behind him.

I see something we all craved, for a lifetime...

Mar 21, 2019, 8:21 AM

...and we are finally getting! R E S P E C T! We have ALWAY been the underdogs of everything. The little Tigers who could. Now, we are rubbing elbows, No! We ARE the blue bloods of college football! We have the top recruits hungry to come play at Clemson! We have the top players at almost every position WANTING to play for us! 2029 class is shaping up to surpass the 2018 class. And, it was the greatest in the history of college football. Is that even registering?! I think it’s finally sinking in. The rest of the world is waking up. WE ARE THE CLEMSON TIGERS, CHAMPIONS 2 of the last 3 years! We have beaten THE man! Dabo is becoming THE man to beat! This is truly the golden age of Clemson University. I’ve had the privilege of being a fan since I was born into a Clemson household in the early 1970’s. My Father has season tickets for years. I saw great players come, and go. I suffered through some lean years. So, right now is a sweet as it gets for me! Enjoy this. It won’t last forever. Nothing gold can stay as the Greta poet wrote. Everything has its season. I believe Dabo will always keep us close to the top, and is going to go down as the GOAT. I just hope everyone realizes how special this run is. This isn’t the norm. This is rare air. I’m so thankful, and it’s great to see the respect from Vegas, but, if I’m honest, I’ll take A&M & 21. But, give me Clemson straight up. If the over is 30, I’ll take the over. If it’s 50, hmmm. Under! Lol! Go Tigers!! #Allin

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see something we all craved, for a lifetime...

Mar 21, 2019, 10:14 AM

And that 2029 class is in what....the third grade? That's gotta be some crazy good Pop Warner team.

Re: I see something we all craved, for a lifetime...

Mar 25, 2019, 11:33 AM

I wish I could predict that far in advance. However, I am real good at predicting when I need to go to the bathroom.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic