»
Topic: TNET: Trevor Lawrence strong finish gaining national recognition
Replies: 10   Last Post: Nov 20, 2019 5:48 PM by: AfricanTiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

TNET: Trevor Lawrence strong finish gaining national recognition

[2]
Posted: Nov 20, 2019 11:58 AM

Trevor Lawrence strong finish gaining national recognition

No quarterback is playing better than right now. Don't just take my word for it, that's Pro Football Focus' assessment of his recent play. Lawrence is PFF's hig Read Update »

Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence strong finish gaining national recognition

[2]
Posted: Nov 20, 2019 12:20 PM

Amazing numbers for a guy who plays only two thirds of most games.

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 12:22 PM

That’s the most important and overlooked stat about his level of play. He’s does more with less!

2020 orange level member

[2]
Posted: Nov 20, 2019 12:20 PM

The best player, on the best team, with the most studs college football has seen since the days of jimmy Johnson and MIAMI!

[1]
Posted: Nov 20, 2019 12:35 PM

:)

If history holds true, half the Heisman voters

[2]
Posted: Nov 20, 2019 12:40 PM

Have already voted. 2 late. Trevor needs to work with the track team on his hurdling skills.

Re: If history holds true, half the Heisman voters

[1]
Posted: Nov 20, 2019 3:19 PM

Sad. Votes shouldn’t be allowed until after the national title game. Heisman is won in September - what a joke.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

[2]
Posted: Nov 20, 2019 1:51 PM

Trevor Lawrence would undoubtedly be the number 1 NFL pick if he was available for a draft today. And odds-makers have Clemson as the the odds-on favorite to win the National Championship this season. Yet you won't hear the talking heads talking about Trevor being a leading Heisman pick or the Tigers as the likely national champs. I lost all respect for the CFP committee after they put Penn State (clearly NOT a top 10 team) ahead of Clemson at the outset. And I got sick of hearing the talking heads explain why Clemson should not be in the top 4 leading up to the first CFP poll. I just stopped listening to any college football "analysts". I'll just watch the Clemson games which is when the truth will be revealed.

If the award was properly handled by the Heisman

[1]
Posted: Nov 20, 2019 4:22 PM

Trust, there would be no voting nor presentation until after the National Championship.

But they allow the hype to begin preseason with a "winner" virtually anointed before season's end. Hence, the methodology is seriously flawed, as are the Trust members who allow it.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

ONE of the great things about Trevor Lawrence is that

[1]
Posted: Nov 20, 2019 5:30 PM

he'd rather win US ALL a national championship than himself a Heisman. He's just that kind of guy.

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 5:48 PM

No surprise here, he came out with some sophmoreitist but he's finishing strong. Like our chances! Go Tigers!

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two for sale lower south sec:H row:II seats 13,15(about 18 yard line) about 10 steps below the porta...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1592 people have read this post