»
Topic: TNET: Tour for Clemson's 2016 National Championship Trophy
Replies: 18   Last Post: Aug 19, 2018 8:09 AM by: nocoothere
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 18  

TNET: Tour for Clemson's 2016 National Championship Trophy

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 11:26 AM

Tour for Clemson's 2016 National Championship Trophy

Have you gotten a chance to take a picture with Clemson's 2016 National Championship Trophy yet? If not, here is your chance as ####'s Sporting Goods will host Read Update »

Re: TNET: Tour for Clemson's 2016 National Championship Trophy

[1]
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 12:05 PM

Can anyone explain to me why they aren’t bringing it anywhere close to Charleston? I know you gotta go through the dump to get to us but there are plenty of us Clemson fans down here.

military_donation.jpg

Lol, Columbia but not Charleston***

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 8:37 PM

2018 white level member

LOL...last time I was at the ####'s in Cootlumbia

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 12:07 PM

A couple of the checkout people had the "five in a row" USUcK tee shirts on. Now they will have to stand there an look at the NC trophy...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

What kind of person actually goes and gets

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 12:21 PM

their picture made with a trophy?

The ultimate fanboy?

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Meh, it's a novelty and it's harmless.

[1]
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 12:24 PM

I'm sure it's more for people that want to share on social media for bragging rights.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg

Says the guy with 56k post on a message board.

[2]
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 3:01 PM

wow

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: What kind of person actually goes and gets

Posted: Aug 17, 2018 12:01 AM

I guess you’ve never seen the crowds that turn out to see championship trophies in the big cities. A friend and I scored tickets to see the Stanley Cup at the Field Museum in Chicago. It was a terrific evening! Lots of friendly people striking up conversations with the strangers in the line with them. People posing with the Cup, even putting their babies in it for a photo. We lingered for an hour or two, enjoying the experience.

That’s my friend in the photo with the Cup in the background, and Sue the T-Rex over his head.

So the trophy will be at ####'s?

[1]
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 12:28 PM

Well, several ####'s it looks like. But to get your pic with the trophy at ####'s (any of the ####'s) you have to get a ####'s wristband? And there's a limited amount of ####'s wristbands that will be handed out? ####'s should be more accommodating and allow more ####'s customers to enjoy the trophy.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: So the trophy will be at ####'s?

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 6:32 PM

It says the people with wristbands are guaranteed a photo opportunity. It doesn't say those without a wristband won't have a chance.

Re: So the trophy will be at ####'s?

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 7:38 PM

It's all about the D1CK's!!!;)

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 7:31 PM

I just wonder how much D1CK's is paying just to get a couple hundred people in their store. And why is it ok for the writers to use D!CK's, but not OK for T-Netters to use D!CK's!!!

Tnetters cannot be trusted to use their ####'s properly

[1]
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 8:28 PM

But I think you knew that

The definition of awesome!

Can I buy an assault style rifle while I am there?

[1]
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 8:36 PM

Asking for a friend

2018 white level member

Re: Can I buy an assault style rifle while I am there?

Posted: Aug 19, 2018 8:07 AM

Was hoping I wasn’t the only one with that sentiment. I won’t step foot in that store since they want to tie themselves to gun control politics.

Posted: Aug 17, 2018 12:12 PM

So you have to be the first 100 in line by 9am to get a wristband that guarantees you a photo. But, the photo session doesn't start until 4:30pm. Do I have this timeframe correct?

Also, what autograph are they talking about?

Dang, the trophy looked a lot prettier than that on TV.

Posted: Aug 17, 2018 5:09 PM

:)

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

no dix in the lowcountry?

Posted: Aug 17, 2018 8:49 PM

been worried that would eventually happen.

Posted: Aug 19, 2018 8:09 AM

Boycott Dix.

Replies: 18  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: CU vs. South Carolina - $325 for each ticket. Reasonable offers will be considered. 4 GREAT lower de...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1525 people have read this post