Topic: TNET: Rally falls short for Tigers in Charleston Classic final
Replies: 14   Last Post: Nov 20, 2017 12:13 PM by: Copenhagen kid
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 14   Pages: 1  

TNET: Rally falls short for Tigers in Charleston Classic final

Posted: Nov 19, 2017 11:43 PM

Rally falls short for Tigers in Charleston Classic final

A late Clemson rally fell short as Temple held on to a 67-60 win in the Charleston Classic final Sunday night. Down by as much as 11 points in the final 7:30, B Read Update »

Re: TNET: Rally falls short for Tigers in Charleston Classic final

Posted: Nov 19, 2017 11:59 PM

Worst coached team at end of games! Yet d rad retained him. SMH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

18 TURNOVERS is Pitiful!

[2]
Posted: Nov 20, 2017 12:10 AM

NM

Re: 18 TURNOVERS is Pitiful!

Posted: Nov 20, 2017 8:41 AM

I got TD'ed stating my concern of turnovers earlier this week. Thomas had seven last night.
Not a negative Nancy...just stating my biggest concern. Temple had like 25 points off turnovers.
GO TIGERS, Welcome home and back to work!

2017 purple level member

[2]
Posted: Nov 20, 2017 12:10 AM

This team will get better as the season unfolds, I say this bc I have faith in our Tiger team. We will make it to the NCAA tourney, again, I have faith in our Tigers!!!

2017 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Nov 20, 2017 11:43 AM

It is sad when someone is so angry with our team that they will thumb down another Clemson fan just bc they have faith in our Tiger team getting better and playing better. They are really sick, or they have a serious problem with others having hope and faith. Being a sports fan is way to heavy for who ever you are, and you really should let go of being a college sports fan bc you just can't deal with the ups and downs of college sports. These are still very young men that don't get up in the mornings and say to themselves that they aren't going to do their best that day. Some times their best isn't good enough, and our coaches bring in the best players that they can get to come and play for Clemson. I'm willing to bet anything that they are not turning away McDonald all Americans, or any 5 star that may want to play for Clemson!!!

2017 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Nov 20, 2017 8:17 AM
Insanity.jpg(62.1 K)

[4]
Posted: Nov 20, 2017 12:30 AM

I just got home from them game.... the officiating was terrible. Literally all 3 refs we're consistently making bad calls. Not all of them went against Clemson, but most of them for sure. One ref walked over to our bench and told our players to "be quiet and sit down." Disappointed with the loss, but the team looks better than last year. We just need someone that can go and score at will, or at least get to the rim consistently. Offense looks lost sometimes.

[1]
Posted: Nov 20, 2017 4:26 AM

"The offense looks lost sometimes."

The only thing that has changed with that statement is the year. It wouldn't be CBB Clemson team without a good 5-8 minute scoring drought per game. Just being real. We do shoot better from the line though. Trying to be positive here.

And here we go again. We're going to get more of the

[1]
Posted: Nov 20, 2017 5:57 AM

same that we've gotten for too long. I hope that I am eating these words in March.

Re: And here we go again. We're going to get more of the

Posted: Nov 20, 2017 6:32 AM

You won't be! 6-12 at best in acc

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Nov 20, 2017 8:11 AM

Brownell must solve poor ball handling. It's something that should of been addressed before the game as it's been an issue in every game.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Nov 20, 2017 8:47 AM

I'm glad someone gets it!.
TURNOVERS!

2017 purple level member

Posted: Nov 20, 2017 10:16 AM

Our offense can't get anyone open for a decent shot, its all about ball screens & trying to beat somebody off the dribble. We will be on the NIT bubble in March - again.

Posted: Nov 20, 2017 12:13 PM

Deer Zion, Please come to clemson. You can solve these 6-8 minute scoring droughts

Replies: 14   Pages: 1  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Bowl game tickets and travel

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Sugar Bowl
FOR SALE: Two tickets in lower level end zone, section 128 row 27. Asking $850 for the pair! Tickets in hand. ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball ]
Start New Topic
1730 people have read this post