»
Topic: TNET: Odell Beckham gifts Beats headphones for LSU, sends motivational message
Replies: 35   Last Post: Jan 10, 2020 11:51 AM by: 76er®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 35  

TNET: Odell Beckham gifts Beats headphones for LSU, sends motivational message

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 7:15 PM

Odell Beckham gifts Beats headphones for LSU, sends motivational message

First, it was Lebron James, now it's Odell Beckham Jr. giving away some free gear to Clemson opponents. The NFL standout showed off his love of from his former Read Update »

Hey it worked for the Bucknuts

[3]
Posted: Jan 9, 2020 7:18 PM

So why not

2020 orange level member

More Mickey Mouse Gimmicky Garbage***

[3]
Posted: Jan 9, 2020 7:18 PM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

OBJ still remembering taking that L***

[1]
Posted: Jan 9, 2020 7:19 PM

2020 orange level member

Re: OBJ still remembering taking that L***

[3]
Posted: Jan 9, 2020 7:34 PM

Gifts from an over rated underachiever. Most recent LSU players in the NFL were so talented but we lazy and not great team players... its the culture.

Re: TNET: Odell Beckham gifts Beats headphones for LSU, sends motivational message

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 7:42 PM

I'm originally from Akron, OH, when Lebron sent headphones I said oh that's nice, but Beats can't, won't, and didn't win the game.... NOW OBJ doesn't understand that Beats don't win CHAMPIONSHIPS.
SAD.

Re: TNET: Odell Beckham gifts Beats headphones for LSU, sends motivational message

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 7:42 PM

I'm originally from Akron, OH, when Lebron sent headphones I said oh that's nice, but Beats can't, won't, and didn't win the game.... NOW OBJ doesn't understand that Beats don't win CHAMPIONSHIPS.
SAD.

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 7:44 PM

Is this a violation of NCAA rules?

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 7:48 PM

Boy if that was Clemson we would already start seeing suspensions. The media would be screaming their heads off.

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 8:04 PM

That’s what Ii thought.

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 11:31 PM

I believe I heard on the radio that each team in postseason play is allowed to receive gifts up to a certain dollar amount value. I’m guessing this will be added to the LSU players total amount they can receive. Guessing our guys will get more from the bowl sponsors since the fake tigers already got overrated headphones...but I’m certainly no expert on this.

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 8:04 PM

Isn’t that illegal?

Did Coach O read the message to them?***

[1]
Posted: Jan 9, 2020 8:10 PM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 8:11 PM

Great headline for the next day. Cleamson (b)eats LSU. Great t shirt. I Sam if it first.

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 8:23 PM

Marty Smith panties just got soggy.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Do these people not realize that these players..

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 8:25 PM

Already have these items? They walk around with them in their ears constantly. All they are going to do is sell them
Was

Do these people not realize that these players..

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 8:25 PM

Already have these items? They walk around with them in their ears constantly. All they are going to do is sell them
Was

Cheaply made Chinese crap.***

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 8:28 PM

2020 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

There's something in these hills.

I will give everyone from Clemson a pouch of Redman Tobacco

[1]
Posted: Jan 9, 2020 8:39 PM

Please message me for delivery details. Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: I will give everyone from Clemson a pouch of Redman Tobacco

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 8:53 PM

Now, that’s more like it!!

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 8:58 PM

And why is this not considered an I’m permissible benefit?
I thought the fans couldn’t even buy lunch for a player much less give the entire team headphones.
What am I missing here?

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 11:07 PM

They'll be able to put those headsets on in the locker room after the game to avoid listening to the victorious Clemson Tigers and their loyal and jubilant fans celebrating out on the field inside the Superdome .

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Why a message? Why not in person? It’s not like he’s doing anything like the playoffs***

[1]
Posted: Jan 9, 2020 11:23 PM

2020 orange level member

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 11:24 PM

LSU can have their headphones while our Tigers win another natty!! GO TIGERS!!

The Sound of Silence will sound good on these after the game***

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 11:37 PM

[1]
Posted: Jan 10, 2020 1:12 AM

I guess Beats headphones are the official consolation prize of the CFP playoffs.

Posted: Jan 10, 2020 1:57 AM

I wonder who helped him write the message, get his grammar correct, his spelling right?!?!?! It's a four quarter game, just like OSU had trouble with, leave it on the field!!! Go Tigers

Posted: Jan 10, 2020 3:40 AM

He can’t even be original. How did that work out for OSU? I’m pretty sure he just jinxed LSU

Screw him! Over-paid WR.

Posted: Jan 10, 2020 4:24 AM

He scored 4 tds all year. Barely averaging 3 catches a game making $28mil a yr. He tanked my fantasy league. Kept him all year but Godwin from Bucs, Tate, and even playing TEs as Flex scored me more points. Finished 3rd in my league and if he added quality WR points I would have won. He disappeared too often!

One handed catch is like Clooney Michigan tackle

Posted: Jan 10, 2020 6:00 AM

Take moneyball approach. Players who make catches or get yards. Its the Brady way. Guys who shut up and catch passes.

2020 student level member

Posted: Jan 10, 2020 6:42 AM

Doesn't seem appropriate to me. University should self police and state that this is not allowed. Just my opinion.

An appropriate gift. Those beats will last about as long as

Posted: Jan 10, 2020 7:04 AM

LSU's rise to greatness.

2020 white level member

Probably already been said but I'm assuming this isn't a

Posted: Jan 10, 2020 10:23 AM

NCAA violation because everyone on the team got one?

Posted: Jan 10, 2020 10:52 AM

Loser...

4th and 16***

Posted: Jan 10, 2020 11:47 AM

2020 orange level member2017_nascar_champ.gif2018_nascar_champ.gif2019_nascar_champ.gif

Yes, get motivated like the Cleveland Browns, that's the

Posted: Jan 10, 2020 11:51 AM

stuff! :)

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 35  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3661 people have read this post