»
Topic: TNET: Need Clemson football tickets? Have tickets to sell or a parking pass to trade?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Aug 26, 2019 12:30 AM by: TX Tiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

TNET: Need Clemson football tickets? Have tickets to sell or a parking pass to trade?

Posted: Aug 25, 2019 4:42 PM

Need Clemson football tickets? Have tickets to sell or a parking pass to trade?

Need tickets for the Georgia Tech game? Or can't make one of the home games and need to sell a few tickets? Look no further than Tiger Tickets, the online spot Read Update »

Beware..don't send $ b/4 meeting seller!

Posted: Aug 25, 2019 5:20 PM

Back during the Notre Dame game year I sent $360 check to woman in Greenville who had ad on TN..

and all indications led me to believe she & hubby were Tiger fans and I would receive my ND tix when she got them.

When the time came to receive them she made excuses (illness, would be coming to my area & would meet me, etc).,

then I see a regional tv story on a female tix scam artist who's been caught, jailed, out & still doing this.

Short story..we didn't attend that monsoon rain game and were glad!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Somebody on TNet sold me their 4 ND tickets

Posted: Aug 25, 2019 6:09 PM

for the transfer fee of $5.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Photobucket

Re: TNET: Need Clemson football tickets? Have tickets to sell or a parking pass to trade?

Posted: Aug 25, 2019 6:52 PM

I think the comments on scams are relevant.

What does TNET do on its portal to ensure we aren't scammed there?

I would MUCH prefer to buy tickets there from real Tiger fans and not a business out of Des Moines.

That said, if I go to StubHub or somewhere else, I'm confident that the tickets are real and I'll receive them in time.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Clemson’s Ticket Transfer

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 12:30 AM

Clemson’s ticket transfer solves a lot of those problems. If the tickets are transferred through the portal in the ticket office they are good. That makes all pretty simple and safe for the buyer.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
871 people have read this post