Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Justyn Ross speaks out ahead of surgery, says he will 'shock the world'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

TNET: Justyn Ross speaks out ahead of surgery, says he will 'shock the world'

Jun 4, 2020, 2:49 PM

Justyn Ross speaks out ahead of surgery, says he will 'shock the world'

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney announced Monday that Justyn Ross will have surgery on Friday in Pittsburgh for a congenital fusion in his neck and spine. Ross is se Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers for Justyn!!! Quick healing!

Jun 4, 2020, 3:00 PM

Follow the path of Mike Williams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a relief! When I read "im gone shock the world"

Jun 4, 2020, 3:03 PM

I thought he was going to say he was transferring to Duke!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Re: TNET: Justyn Ross speaks out ahead of surgery, says he will 'shock the world'

Jun 4, 2020, 3:08 PM

Hope I goes well for him. Does this mean we should expect him to play one more year here?

Dear Reggie Bush, shut up!

Jun 4, 2020, 3:13 PM

The Pac-10 sucks.

Huh?***

Jun 4, 2020, 5:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Sorry, I mistakenly put my reply under the wrong article

Jun 4, 2020, 11:59 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Urban-Meyer-Fox-Sports-crew-give-Trevor-Lawrence-No-1-nod-over-Justin-Fields-35659

Re: TNET: Justyn Ross speaks out ahead of surgery, says he will 'shock the world'

Jun 4, 2020, 3:13 PM

Godspeed Justyn!

Good attitude, although no one is going to be shocked that

Jun 4, 2020, 3:14 PM

Justyn will over come this and get back on the football field.

null

Jun 4, 2020, 3:28 PM

Keeping you in our thoughts Justyn. Take your time and come back when you are truly ready to run down the Hill. Go Justyn!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2020, 4:14 PM

Prayers sent Justyn, for a speedy recovery !!!!!!! May all your dreams come true young man __ thanks for being a Tiger -- GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 4, 2020, 4:50 PM

great attitude. Looking forward to your recovery, Justyn to follow your dreams.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2020, 4:56 PM

Justin.. first and foremost. Prayers for you concerning a successful surgery and a return to football. Also, please know that regardless to the outcome, you will be in our hearts forever.
God speed and God bless!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2020, 5:37 PM

Justyn, I am praying for you, and believing in you. You have the love and support of Tiger Nation behind you! #ALLIN

Jun 4, 2020, 5:51 PM

You tell em Justyn. You can beat this. We are all pulling for you to make it big in the NFL.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

ESPN just has to throw in "may jeopardize career"

Jun 4, 2020, 5:52 PM

No where in any of the articles posted this week that I've seen has there been a mention of it may end his football career. Just another attempt by the ESecPN to throw some shade at Clemson. I understand any surgery can go bad and one on the neck/spine is always a serious concern, but which "analyst" at ESPN has access to his medical charts? NONE!! A good lawyer could probably put together a libel case if this were to affect his future draft status.

Great attitude.***

Jun 4, 2020, 6:14 PM

Re: This kid is a winner.

Jun 5, 2020, 7:54 AM

He is in the Mike Williams track. Will need another year at Clemson to prove to NFL he is a top pick. Which will work out for him. Win another Natty and then be a top 5 pick. However it goes pulling hard for this young man!!

Jun 4, 2020, 7:02 PM

Go get it Tiger! God bless!

I will be waiting to see Justyn back in action...

Jun 4, 2020, 7:12 PM

Prayers for a complete and speedy recovery. Mr. Ross has been a joy to watch on the football field.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2020, 7:59 PM

Awesome. Can't wait until Ross is back on the field.

I really do not see him going pro when he recovers, and IMO, he will fare much better in the draft if he becomes our go-to WR next year. But, that's JMO, and he knows what is best for his future. Either way, I wish him well and a speedy recovery.

I will be in prayer for this young man

Jun 5, 2020, 9:47 AM

If he can’t return in orange, I just hope and pray he can continue football.

GO TIGERS!

I’m Walt

Jun 5, 2020, 9:57 AM

And I told you on the radio 6 years ago this would happen. Hey Rowanda, roll that tape...

For all the concerns about players not being compensated

Jun 5, 2020, 4:38 PM

think about what this was worth to Justyn. He has a congenital problem unrelated to football that was discovered due to Clemson’s injury precautions and is now having corrective surgery by supposedly one of the best neurosurgeons in the country. Hopefully this saves his career but in any event the value to him is tremendous monetarily and health wise.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic