»
Topic: TNET: D.J. Uiagalelei reveals the Bible verses on his wristbands that inspire him
Replies: 10   Last Post: Nov 4, 2020, 10:01 AM by: 8992Tiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

TNET: D.J. Uiagalelei reveals the Bible verses on his wristbands that inspire him

emoji_events [9]
Posted: Nov 3, 2020, 3:35 PM

D.J. Uiagalelei reveals the Bible verses on his wristbands that inspire him

Clemson freshman quarterback D.J. Uiagalelei spoke to the media on Monday, previewing the top four matchup with Notre Dame on Saturday night. A reporter asked U Read Update »

link

Clemson man all the way!

emoji_events [8]
Posted: Nov 3, 2020, 3:38 PM

Philippians 4:13 ‘I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.’

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

I have the 2016 National Championship edition of...

[4]
Posted: Nov 3, 2020, 4:07 PM

Sports Illustrated signed by Hunter. Just his name and “Phil. 4:13” Beautiful.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Re: TNET: D.J. Uiagalelei reveals the Bible verses on his wristbands that inspire him

[2]
Posted: Nov 3, 2020, 3:47 PM

his pass to TN on the blitz was just beautiful. Just went right where the blitz came from with the ball

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg link

Re: TNET: D.J. Uiagalelei reveals the Bible verses on his wristbands that inspire him

[3]
Posted: Nov 3, 2020, 5:12 PM

I Love this kid.......good job young man

2021 orange level member link

I saw his post game press & saw him read these and the reporters got quite!

[4]
Posted: Nov 3, 2020, 5:24 PM

And I posted this biblical wrist band story couple days ago & saying it was awe inspiring.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg link

Encouraging!

[3]
Posted: Nov 3, 2020, 5:52 PM

People wonder why DJ is so calm. I think we know now. You’re a great example, DJ! We are so thankful that you are part of the Clemson family.

military_donation.jpg link

[2]
Posted: Nov 3, 2020, 6:43 PM

So glad DJ is on our Clemson team and will be an example and inspiration to youth that look up to him.

link

[2]
Posted: Nov 3, 2020, 7:15 PM

Easy to see the light that shines in D.J. We are all blessed to have this type of young man in today’s environment. His leadership in the next few years is priceless. Go Tigers

link

Posted: Nov 4, 2020, 8:01 AM

Romans 12 is my favorite!!!

DJ might be my favorite QB ever...

2021 student level member link

Posted: Nov 4, 2020, 10:01 AM

It was cool to see him read each verse entirely on the interview. There was something very pure about that.

link

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 lower level season tickets in the North stands, section Q, row Z, $1000 each.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2044 people have read this post