»
Topic: TNET: Clemson makes cut for 4-star DB
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 26, 2018 8:55 AM by: tigerphils
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

TNET: Clemson makes cut for 4-star DB

[1]
Posted: Apr 24, 2018 9:02 PM

Clemson makes cut for 4-star DB

One of the top-rated defensive backs nationally and an elite prospect in the state of Virginia included Clemson in his top schools list Tuesday. Four-star athle Read Update »

Re: TNET: Clemson makes cut for 4-star DB

[1]
Posted: Apr 24, 2018 11:03 PM

Virginia Tech is listed in the story as making the cut in the story but he doesn’t have them in tweet.

Also, can’t figure out an order of how he listed the schools in his tweet. Definitely not alphabetical. Hope it is not a ranking of current favorites.

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 8:43 AM

Va tech never mentioned as making the cut. Only that he went to their junior day. Not sure why it was mentioned. As for his order I thought I saw people posting yesterday that he was a big penn st lead.

If that’s true, he has them listed first would make sense.

2018 orange level member

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 9:06 AM

He and Sheridan appear to be tight , so if he is indeed a PSU lean there may just be a way to tilt him back toward Clemson... and Jones could be giving everyone a peek into this kid's real intent ??

2018 white level member

DB23

Posted: Apr 26, 2018 8:55 AM

Va Tech was mentioned as a finalist in the original article where there was no mention o Junior day. It has since been edited.

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 9:07 AM

Everything I am hearing from relatives in the area is that it is a Penn State-Clemson race, with ND as an outside chance dark horse.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 tickets in section K and a Jervey meadows parking pass. $2900 864-614-9627 OBO

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1184 people have read this post