»
Topic: TNET: Clemson in final five for 4-star DB
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 11, 2018 11:04 AM by: Salty55
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

TNET: Clemson in final five for 4-star DB

Posted: Mar 11, 2018 9:07 AM

Clemson in final five for 4-star DB

One of the top defensive backs in the nation is starting to narrow his college choices. 4-star 2019 cornerback Devin Bush from New Orleans, LA (Ednar Karr) name Read Update »

Re: TNET: Clemson in final five for 4-star DB

Posted: Mar 11, 2018 9:22 AM

Come on down and be a part of Clemson Family Mr Bush!

2019 white level member

Posted: Mar 11, 2018 10:49 AM

Y-E-A-H !!!!

Posted: Mar 11, 2018 10:38 AM

Could be another ETN but on the defense. Our coaches are getting into bayou country and I love it. We need elite Db's and he would fit the bill.

[1]
Posted: Mar 11, 2018 10:49 AM

He has a PAW on his HS helmet , so the 3 Tiger teams would figure to be the favorite . We can eliminate the Battle Buzzards from Alabama , and what kid in their right mindset would pick Ed Orgeron over Dabo Swinney ? Home state school or not , two programs on different trajectories at the moment .

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Posted: Mar 11, 2018 11:03 AM

Yeah you’re right. No comparison with teammates, coaches, and facilities, they’re all far superior. He knows he’ll be practicing against the best. I’m sure he’s getting a lot of heat from the hometown folks and with all the stuff the past few years going on in the sec, who knows how much money he’s been offered.

Hopefully he’ll be like etn and rise above all that crap and do what’s right for him.

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Posted: Mar 11, 2018 11:04 AM

Battle Buzzards! OH...that's is just so excellent!

Posted: Mar 11, 2018 10:53 AM

Is there some kind of system for DBs in LSU's high school footprint, that is placing the top talent in the seconday more so than other places? Then an unwritten rule that they are all LSU leans? I swear it is the strangest circumstance from year to year in CF Recruiting. Coincidental for as long as I can remember.

2019 white level member

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Charlotte
FOR SALE: FAMILY WEEKEND: CHARLOTTE 9/21 FOR SALE 4 TICKETS IN WEST END ZONE TOGETHER WITH CUSHION SEATBACKS.....

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1452 people have read this post